Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Cool

Apparently they are just trying to help us simulate pnp in a more visual way.
    This now gives us time to go back to parents house make up an excuse about going on an all night bender and staying over at Terry's house. (As it is ok in their eyes to get drunk at 14 but not to waste time playing That Game)
    Grab a couple of tinnies from Dad's store and nip back to Gav's house to play for another 24 hours before school starts again.
    Or was that just me stuck in 80's mode....

Devs c'mon don't make me go watch the wife moisturise on a DDO evening
    Pom may refer to: An alternative word for the British /Polyoxymethylene, a common plastic polymer / Pompom, a decorative ball / Baby Pom, the youngest of the Fimbles /Puddle of Mudd, an American hard rock band

Default Same problem

Worse, I deleted DDO and re-installed, now I gotta wait to do a bunch of updates when it does finally come back up....

Quote Originally Posted by Ermin_Sivarch View Post
    Worse, I deleted DDO and re-installed, now I gotta wait to do a bunch of updates when it does finally come back up....
    Ouch
    I got a BSOD before it booted me so was considering it until I saw these posts
    Pom may refer to: An alternative word for the British /Polyoxymethylene, a common plastic polymer / Pompom, a decorative ball / Baby Pom, the youngest of the Fimbles /Puddle of Mudd, an American hard rock band

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Istaria1 View Post
    Oh how I feel your pain. I myself have 6 bottles of Erdinger Hefe, permission from the missus to stay up as late as I like, and the morning off tomorrow.

I too am in the pit of despair.

Aes.
    What is worse. I don't play any other mmo's. Going to skyrim now. Or maybe fallout new vegas So sad

Community Member

me too - ticket submitted as they suggest

It also sucks that this was my last night to game on DDO before Grad school started. I won't be able to play until Christmas now

I wrote a turbine ticket as I didn't see any responses or anything anywhere.

again Turbine, those of us who have been playing for awhile (who are still here after the enhancement changes), are really tired of this on holidays. Its too bad cause its bad for all the new players you are trying to attract too, not to mention in-game revenue that is halted during any downtime.

If there are new updates or the game is still not in stable shape from the last update, I would think that there would be more support around even though I completely understand its a holiday.

Lets hope things get up soon because in game bonuses are not going to cut it soon.
    Kino Yamabushi (20 Cleric, 6 Epic), Rayel (3 Paladin, 17 Fighter, 8 Epic), Ixio (20 Bard, 8 Epic), Riverwing (11 Druid), Abutilon (11 Sorc), Marni (Bard 12, Fighter 2, Rogue 6, Epic 3), Aoi (Cleric 20, 8 epic), Steeleyes (18 Barbarian) - Thelanis

Same problem.
    Trolls Lair
    Rathguul ~ Stunlight ~ Fancyman ~ Paramedix ~ Iamuseful
    Quote Originally Posted by zeonardo View Post
    Pay 3 scrolls, win 1 scroll. You're right. It's not p2w its p3w1 or just p3w!
    U12. It's kinda like that.

Same here. got booted zoning into the Fen's and unable to get past the "installing pre-reqs" message. Another account in our house was logged in and could continue to play. When they logged out the same problem ocurs on trying to restart the client.

Turbine store already was wonky in game before I crashed to the desktop ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zillee View Post
    Same problem. I've submitted a ticket to the tech support peeps. Recommend everyone else affected does too. It only takes a minute to complete.

http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...&deptID=24001&
    ... and ticket send. However the Tech people probably have an automatic alert system with a remote connection to reboot the system. So most likely someone is already at it...
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Community Member

Maybe someone tripped over a power cord.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Yup, happening here, too. Looks like the whole game just went down, in essence, judging from the number of people posting about this.

Guess I'll finish mucking about in Tangleroot later, then. Off to Neverwinter in the meantime.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_X View Post
    I wrote a turbine ticket as I didn't see any responses or anything anywhere.

again Turbine, those of us who have been playing for awhile (who are still here after the enhancement changes), are really tired of this on holidays. Its too bad cause its bad for all the new players you are trying to attract too, not to mention in-game revenue that is halted during any downtime.

If there are new updates or the game is still not in stable shape from the last update, I would think that there would be more support around even though I completely understand its a holiday.

Lets hope things get up soon because in game bonuses are not going to cut it soon.
    They can at least pay us the respect of a public notice confirming the issue. That's the real dig.

Same problem... Twice today.. Early morning and now. ;/ Submit tickets guys.. here u have link:

http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...&deptID=24001&
    >>Officer of the DDOpl Guild<<>>Cannith<<
    Isioviel Jr'eness 17th: 9drd/9mnk/2ftr - the Completionist
    Finghin Al'Roeg 3rd life 16wiz/2mnk/2fvs .......Seljuck 3rd life 20pal

Community Member

same problem

why does nobody from Turbine answers this tread, We wanne know the problem!
    Bradt: 19bard/1fighter| thedungeons: 17clr/2sorc/1wiz
    recifitraa: 20 artificer | nasuadax 12 pal/6monk/2rog
    www.student.kuleuven.be/~r0462469/home.html

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Maybe someone tripped over a power cord.
    If they are drinking this Dan.s pale ale they did. Holy smokes. Are we allowed to talk about alcohol on here? Lol?

Community Member

Both LOTRO and DDO are doing this for me. I had just deleted my IE10 browser history earlier and thought that was the reason. I hope they will fix this tonight.

Angry

-.- come on Turbine
    Ekcz - Retired Gimp ...

Community Member

Default Hours gone by ... and Turbine still doesnt acknowledge an issue

Well ... time continues to tick away ... meanwhile, not even a word about realizing that their game is having an issue ... sent ticket for the heck of it, but usual response time is 4-6 days that way ... and that was when they "cared" about service

The problem is not limited to DDO. I just checked LOTR forums and they are having the same issue. Turbine is getting complaints from multiple fronts now, so hopefully somebody will respond soon.
    Attackbeast, Jahon, Serana, Johanus, Vacha, Arcee, Urkneecaps, Tanusha - Proud Officer of the Cult of Ryliegh - Khyber

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast