I ask because pre U19 it was definitely level 27. At chest level 27, if you were to receive a tome it would be a +4 or a +4 to +5 upgrade. This was true unless it was a specifically odd chest for some reason. At this same loot level, if you were to receive an augment, it would be a level 24 augment instead of a lower level one. So I guess I have a few questions. Feel free to speculate based on any evidence you've seen. I received a +3 - +4 upgrade tome from a level 29 chest just yesterday and I've heard guildies report similar findings.
1. At what level to +4 tomes and +4 to +5 upgrade tomes now drop on live?
2. Can +5 tomes drop in standard random loot tables? 2a. If so, what level?
3. At what level do level 24 augments drop? 3a. Is the drop rate 5% as was mentioned upon their release?
4. Do level 28 augments drop at all right now?
(I haven't seen a single one drop at all, even at loot level 33)
5. Is the loot table hard capped? If so at what level?
(I've seen this past weekend very similar loot levels dropping in EH Gianthold and EH Stormhorns. A 3 level difference, but anecdotally, the EGH loot seems equal to or greater in level)
I guess I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing these loot oddities that I've been seeing since release and perhaps a dev might be able to give some insider insight to help clarify.