Thread: Selecting items

Community Member

Default Selecting items

So I just tried to run a solo mission with a hire (Crucible). I notice now that I can't keep a valve or other object targeted for my hire to interact with if I pick up an object (like a crest). Is this new, 'cause I certainly know it wasn't like that LAST time I did crucible? And is it intentional? Is everyone else noticing the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Inoukchuk View Post
    So I just tried to run a solo mission with a hire (Crucible). I notice now that I can't keep a valve or other object targeted for my hire to interact with if I pick up an object (like a crest). Is this new, 'cause I certainly know it wasn't like that LAST time I did crucible? And is it intentional? Is everyone else noticing the same issue?
    remove autotarget (key G)
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    remove autotarget (key G)
    AHA!! I don't recall ever having it on before, must've fat-fingered it at some point. I'll give that a try, thanks!