Community Member

Default Ghallanda - Exiles level 74 guild recruiting international players

Hi All,

Exiles after 2 years of closed recruitment is finally recruiting

As a guild we don't ask for much, however we are looking for mature players with the guilds being of average age of 30, if you feel you can fit in with 30 somethings, this maybe the place for you

youngest member being 18 oldest being 65

We are also recruiting international players, our aim is to have a 24 hour guild, and my personal aim is to have at least 10 people on at any one time irrespective of which timezone you play in

We have a strong contingency of EU and US players at the moment but would love to expand into other time zones, we have members from Australia, the middle and far east

we have regular guild raids, and help our members with flagging for raids, nothing is compulsory in the guild we all have work and family we priorities over the game, and we put enjoying your time in the game higher than being the most uber player on the server

if this is something you feel you might enjoy being a part of please drop me a message or reply on the post, or send a tell/mail on the the server - I tend to be on Grrr-1, Nymph-1, Vampeel, Punkforge

our only criteria is that you be at least above 18, we do not recruit anyone under that age
    Last edited by 5chinoble; 09-01-2013 at 05:08 PM.