Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Unhappy

^ sucks to hear

They really need to get themselves organised quick and fast with the new tr system coming out. If they start dropping past lives, with gm's auto closing tickets and account support say things like "you can't prove it" (which is true since MyDDO was dropped) - almost everyone will quit.

Quote Originally Posted by kwyjibo_lol View Post
    almost everyone will quit.
    I can't wait to see what happens when Epic TR breaks all sorts of systems and they re-introduce the falling bug.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Except Tolero flat out says that anything other than CITW will not be fixed. So all the people, like me, who were just a few runs from a list on VON or ADQ are SOL. This shows a contemptible lack of empathy for their customers. There are numerous things they could do, as a show of good faith, to compensate for it even if it is not technologically possible to fix it outright. But they don't even want to invest the effort to make it right.

I am flabbergasted that you are still defending Turbine on this. They pushed out a poorly-tested new system AS PART OF A PATCH (something any competent software developer just does not do) even though there are CURRENTLY NO PLANS to utilize it. It's ridiculous on every level. It's indefensible. It's by far the most idiotic, destructive decision Turbine has ever made.
    My first thought was, that this is a bit extreme, but on further thought, I think it might actually be the most idiotic thing they have done. This is not just incompetence anymore, it's callousness. "We broke your raid counters for no reason whatsoever, and we will not fix them.". Nice way to prove they don't care about the customers.

I feel nervous about the right completions coming back :
    Before u19 i had 37 Fot and 34 CITW.
    What Will i do if my /quest completions stays at -1 ???
    Do they really have those data saved somewhere ?

Quote Originally Posted by era42 View Post
    My first thought was, that this is a bit extreme, but on further thought, I think it might actually be the most idiotic thing they have done. This is not just incompetence anymore, it's callousness. "We broke your raid counters for no reason whatsoever, and we will not fix them.". Nice way to prove they don't care about the customers.
    **Anamalia level 25 Cleric **
    Guild Stealer of souls

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123