Default So... confused about something.

Hello all. My name is... you don't care about my name but I used to be very active on the DDO Forums and on Khyber so let's talk about something.

Regarding Fury of the Wild, how does adrenaline and manyshot work? Because I've noticed that sometimes that it stays active throughout the entire duration.

In other news, I'm glad to be back.
    Robi's Free to Play Guide
    Khyber... DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
    I play as: Nagasnake, Olmanjenkins, Tyrogan, Chicobo, Torriin, Kensaito, Koruna, and Goldenac.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTakenaka View Post
    Hello all. My name is... you don't care about my name but I used to be very active on the DDO Forums and on Khyber so let's talk about something.

Regarding Fury of the Wild, how does adrenaline and manyshot work? Because I've noticed that sometimes that it stays active throughout the entire duration.

In other news, I'm glad to be back.
    Adrenaline Overload is a one time shot clickie, but it can proc on a multiple arrow shot from manyshot, but will not last the duration.

Unbridled Fury (tier 6 in FotW) however, will proc an adrenaline overload every 3 seconds for 30 seconds when activated. Most archers will time their unbridled fury (5min cooldown btw) with haste boost or damage boost and manyshot for max burst damage.

Quote Originally Posted by jskinner937 View Post
    Adrenaline Overload is a one time shot clickie, but it can proc on a multiple arrow shot from manyshot, but will not last the duration.

Unbridled Fury (tier 6 in FotW) however, will proc an adrenaline overload every 3 seconds for 30 seconds when activated. Most archers will time their unbridled fury (5min cooldown btw) with haste boost or damage boost and manyshot for max burst damage.
    Then it must have bugged out on me during a Spinner's Prison run because I was doing much more damage over the duration with adrenaline. Like I had adrenaline forever during the manyshot. (No, I wasn't using the tier 6 Fury of the Wild clicky Unbridled Fury)
    Robi's Free to Play Guide
    Khyber... DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
    I play as: Nagasnake, Olmanjenkins, Tyrogan, Chicobo, Torriin, Kensaito, Koruna, and Goldenac.

Welcome back! I'll have to check my barb, but I thought there was an enhancement that lets Adrenaline pop on it's own. I could be wrong, haven't played him much since the enhancement change.
    There is no free lunch.

Community Member

Default yes

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTakenaka View Post
    Then it must have bugged out on me during a Spinner's Prison run because I was doing much more damage over the duration with adrenaline. Like I had adrenaline forever during the manyshot. (No, I wasn't using the tier 6 Fury of the Wild clicky Unbridled Fury)

Yes, there is such a bug. I havent been able to pinpoint how to duplicate it reliably, but its just a matter of time before
    I or someone else does i imagine.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arnhelm View Post
    Welcome back! I'll have to check my barb, but I thought there was an enhancement that lets Adrenaline pop on it's own. I could be wrong, haven't played him much since the enhancement change.
    There is a ability in the ED tree that allow you to regenerate Adrenalines with a critical hit, but not to proc on its own.