Community Member muffins_cupcake's Avatar

Default I have questions regarding an issue with my TR character

I have been running my TR character through 20 levels of each class, without multiclassing because I'm aiming for the highest possible level within the friends list. So doing a completionist for mainly cosmetic reasons. But I have encountered a problem...

I looked over to my wife's computer to check my level after our 7th TR, only to spot a 'glitch'? My fighter life seems to have not registered. It says I only have the 1 level it in, and I know I took 20 of the class.

I tried submitting a ticket; get told to make a bug report.
    I make a bug report and I get an email; "The report you have submitted here was done via the "Report a Bug" form, which will not necessarily result in a timely response or resolution to your issue. On the "Report a Bug" page, this information is reiterated for your convenience. While we may investigate reports submitted via the 'Report a Bug' form, QA cannot resolve individual or character issues in game or on the forums."

My question; is there any way this can be fixed or am I going to have to redo my Fighter life?
    I really don't want to as that will involve me buying an additional true heart of wood, or farming out the ingredients to make one, and spending another month or so leveling up. All of which I'm really hoping I can avoid....
    Would just be nice to find out if it'll be worked on or if I have to do something about it myself (Sounds more threatening that I wanted it to, I mean TR'ing LOL)

I seem to have the fighter past life feat, so looks like I haven't lost the past life completely. But my goal for the 20 levels in everything is completely messed up!

Ideally if the little number could be changed, I'd be very happy.
    Otherwise I'd be happy with a free True heart of Wood, sucks to waste the time repeating my fighter life but I don't want to be too ungrateful if I get a freebie TR heart.
    In my dream world I get given a "token of +19 fighter levels" which has a prerequisite of being a level 1 fighter. I double click and, as long as I take my first level as fighter, it takes me all the way to 20. It's nice to dream.
    Muffins & Cupcakes, which is the best?

Whether it's the heavier breakfast muffin or the light and sweet frosted cupcake, everyone loves Muffins and Cupcakes.

What does it say on your character sheet? 99.999999% chance your just looking at a display issue and it is nothing to worry about.

Odd displays have been showing up since TR was introduced, don't expect it to get fixed/changed any time soon
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

One of my toons had a similar issue. When I started TRing my main toon I noticed that it had put a level of a class (I can't recall which class atm) that I was before TR came out. I remember it was a mistake and I deleted the toon and started it again. At least that was the only way I could explain why it had this phantom level of a class that I hadn't actually played on that toon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTBt7oar9w

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-Hawkeye View Post
    One of my toons had a similar issue. When I started TRing my main toon I noticed that it had put a level of a class (I can't recall which class atm) that I was before TR came out. I remember it was a mistake and I deleted the toon and started it again. At least that was the only way I could explain why it had this phantom level of a class that I hadn't actually played on that toon.
    You can file a bug report... maybe my bug report from 2010 got lost... This is a known thing. The list in the "friends" or "guild" or "who" section is broken and has been forever (as far as I can remember).
    The classes that are displayed there have nothing (nothing) to do with completionist or past life or anything.
    Check out your feat list... if you have the passive past life feat for Fighter then you have the passive past life feat. If you get all the passive past life feats you can take the completionist feat if you want to.
    kruemeli of Orien - Leader of the "Merry" Hobbits https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...20#post5002220
    It is okay to be "merry": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOOKb-DFZs
    I just Keep quiet and think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYP8M06A8W0

Community Member

I'm not sure why, but it's been like this on my friends list since I started playing.

I think the game adds up all the levels in each class from all the lives a TR has played, and then only shows the first few that will fit.

Community Member muffins_cupcake's Avatar

Usually there is no problem with my friend list level icon thingies.

I've worked out when you get to 20 in a class and TR usually it shows the previous levels you had, if you take a level in any class you already took it resets it to the number you currently now have (I hope this makes sense. Typing this with a time limit lol)

My problem is that I never took another fighter level and that was the only time I took fighter levels (during that life to 20)

I want my cosmetically perfect toon back!!!
    Muffins & Cupcakes, which is the best?

Whether it's the heavier breakfast muffin or the light and sweet frosted cupcake, everyone loves Muffins and Cupcakes.