Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Zman! I will get a character rolled up but probably won't be ready for tonight as I will be several lvls back. I will try to be ready for next week.

I will post my character name and maybe meet and greet you guys if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by TankerWade View Post
    Thanks Zman! I will get a character rolled up but probably won't be ready for tonight as I will be several lvls back. I will try to be ready for next week.

I will post my character name and maybe meet and greet you guys if I can.
    That's great Tanker. Welcome aboard.

Please don't feel bound to taking a Pally if you don't want to. The goal of this group is simply to have fun at our own pace and keep things challenging with a few build/gear limitations. Foremost, take what you want, not what you may think we need.

With that said, if Pally is your choice then it's not a problem. We just want to ensure that what you want to play now is what you want to play at level 20+. We intend to take these characters to 20+ and eventually TR.

Thanks Varhann!

I actually like Paladins and wish Turbine would give them more love. I understand that the player base considers them sub-optimal but I think that in a static group with all pure's it will be fun to play him as more of a support melee, instead of getting **** for playing a dps-borked class all the time.

And so may I introduce -

Feeban McCool - 7th lvl Human Paladin on Cannith.

I took the liberty of purchasing a sword to replace the dagger (!) they gave me off the boat and a feather falling augment to stick into a slot in the starting gear. I think I can assume I would have found both by lvl 7.

I have purchased nothing else and will not use AH or vendors going forward.

7 would hold you guys back tonight but I will be on and will put max effort into getting him up to 9-10 by next week. Deleras here I come!

Thanks Varhann!

I actually like Paladins and wish Turbine would give them more love. I understand that the player base considers them sub-optimal but I think that in a static group with all pure's it will be fun to play him as more of a support melee, instead of getting **** for playing a dps-borked class all the time.

And so may I introduce -

I took the liberty of purchasing a sword to replace the dagger (!) they gave me off the boat and a feather falling augment to stick into a slot in the starting gear. I think I can assume I would have found both by lvl 7.

7 would hold you guys back tonight but I will be on and will put max effort into getting him up to 9-10 by next week. Deleras here I come!
    Great. I will send you a guild invite as well. Some of us may have some equipment you can use.

Feel free to run some Cannith Challenges if you need a gear boost, as we have done a few ourselves.

Thanks Varhann!

And so may I introduce -

Welcome welcome!

Default Ready to go

Hey all,

Feebin is now a 10th lvl Paladin and looking forward to tonight!

Hey all,

Feebin is now a 10th lvl Paladin and looking forward to tonight!
    Great. See you then.

Since we have a paladin now, I took the liberty of rolling up a wizard. If that works for everyone else, I'd like to try playing him next Wednesday instead of Hilshire.

To be honest, the PDK fighter isn't really doing it for me anyway. (I think I may have too many melee based alts right now.)

The wizard's name is Krayy.

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    Since we have a paladin now, I took the liberty of rolling up a wizard. If that works for everyone else, I'd like to try playing him next Wednesday instead of Hilshire.

To be honest, the PDK fighter isn't really doing it for me anyway. (I think I may have too many melee based alts right now.)

The wizard's name is Krayy.
    Works for me. See you on Wed.

Default Another to join

If you guys are ok with it my wife would also like to join in. She has a warforged Artificer named Torx and is lvl 10 and is caught up to where we are in Threnal.

If you guys are ok with it my wife would also like to join in. She has a warforged Artificer named Torx and is lvl 10 and is caught up to where we are in Threnal.
    That great. She is more than welcome to join. See you then.

45 mins and only Krayy and Al so far. I saw Val log in then log off at one point.

Guess were not running tonight?

45 mins and only Krayy and Al so far. I saw Val log in then log off at one point.

Sorry Postumus, I mentioned last week that Trunx and I were away this week. We will be there next Wednesday and looking forward to it.

Sorry guys. I logged on last night and had some personal stuff happen with my daughter at the same time. I needed to log off fast and never got a chance to log back on.

We'll continue next week.

Apologies.

Default Working Late

Hi all. Sorry about this, but I'm stuck at work tonight. Run whatever you all like and I'll catch up later.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Varhann View Post
    Hi all. Sorry about this, but I'm stuck at work tonight. Run whatever you all like and I'll catch up later.

Have fun

Lost track of time and was an hour late. Looks like everyone took off already.

Maybe see you all next week.

Trunx here. Thank you for the invite a couple of weeks ago. I really enjoyed playing with you all. Our vacation was not very relaxing. We would rather have spent it in Eberron. I've brought Trunx up to lvl 11 . We might just finish up Sorrowdusk because I am hoping to pick a better rune arm. There were only three of us that logged on last night at 8, so we opted to wait until next week. Hope to see you all then.

Hey guys hung around for 20 minutes and no one showed except Al.

This start time (5pm my time) isn't very convenient for me so rushing home for no-shows isn't something I really want to continue doing.

I'm willing to give it another week and see how it goes. If it doesn't work out for everyone it's not a big deal, just how it goes.

Hope to see you next week.

We waited for people to show up the two weeks before last week as well. I too will try it again this evening. Varhann seems to be-non responsive to this point so we will see how it goes.

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight guys. I have to get off of work about 30 mins early to meet our start time and that's become more and more difficult to do.

Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to drop group because I just can't commit to making the start time reliably and it isn't fair to the rest of you.

Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12