Community Member

Default Thinking about starting a PermaDeath guild with some exceptions to the rules.

done with game
    Last edited by joshuafields; 04-30-2014 at 12:35 PM.

Hey I'd be interested in checking out your new permadeath guild. Who should i contact in game? and what will the name of the guild be?

Was interested right up until you said hirelings (:

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Quote Originally Posted by joshuafields View Post
    Well I am still under Ideas and construction of guild. And Unlike many perma death guilds That have rules against A.H. and Death from lag u are dead period which Is very unfair IMO. I propose that If we run missions and we got a hire or cleric who raises us we can continue toon unless they die. altars may be used cuz I know running everything on hard and elite Is gonna be a big enough challenge. If you would like to know more about this Plz send a pm to Agonystalker or Alicecooper. And my Idea on the A.H. Is we can buy and sell Items With the exception of blue named quest Items which I feel like should be earned In quests. And Farming would be allowed as I understand ppl like to make up Items. But ya die and cant be raised. you are dead. I propose possibly a 10 death limit. But would like to hear your Ideas on this also. As far as name goes, I have no Idea of guild name as of yet. I was thinking Dead men tell no tales. But I am open to names for guild.
    Those rules are sounding good to me so far. Definitely like being able to farm for items Do toons all start at level 1 or is veteran level 4 start allowed? I'll be contacting you in game soon.

Community Member kafrielveddicus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    Was interested right up until you said hirelings (:
    Check out the permadeath guild in my sig Uska, it may be suited to your liking!
    Guild: PD Halls of Valhalla on Ghallanda Level 56, Website: http://valhallans.proboards.com/
    Casualnarc 20, Repentnarc 16, Snipernarc 14, Banknarc 13, Gatlingnarc 12, Airnarc 12, Braverynarc 11, Lednarc 11, Tempestnarc 11, Holynarc 9, Repeatnarc 6, Ebuttonnarc 6 <-ALL WITH ZERO DEATHS