Default 2nd life Evoker Cleric for EH, EE healbot?

Never made a cleric before and I want to try one out. I imagine evoker would work up until the high EH and be useless in EE. I was planning on using the +20 to lr to wiz then take cleric for the dc.

Standard pure 20 Human Cleric or Clonk for survivability?

Quote Originally Posted by DIY View Post
    Never made a cleric before and I want to try one out. I imagine evoker would work up until the high EH and be useless in EE. I was planning on using the +20 to lr to wiz then take cleric for the dc.

Standard pure 20 Human Cleric or Clonk for survivability?
    Caveat - I have not played a clonk.

My understand of Clonks is you are not adding survivability (much) you are adding DPS.

Clerics basically have the best self healing in the game. So you cannot get much more survivable than that.

With Clerics what you have to ask yourself is what route are you going?

Melee - Usually though not always some sort of splash needs to happen here.
    Offensive Caster - Evoker or Necro build here. But from feedback, yea evoker is not as well in EE with the new enhancements anymore. However the new Divine Disciple adds a host of SLA's that really save the mana pool and boost DPS.
    Defensive Caster - generally your more healing oriented cleric. Do not focus solely on healing only. Every player should contribute something to DPS/killing in a party.

Another question to answer is if you generally run more in parties or solo more. As a defensive caster in higher levels your utility suffers greatly and some quests won't be completable. So you are going to need offense whether melee or from spells.
    Panzermeyer - Huge Terry Brooks Shannara Fan

Main
    Jelara Shannara - Human Caster/Intim/Tank Druid (TR XXI - Barb x3, Drd x3, FvS x3, Pal x3, Rgr x1, Rog x2, Sorc x3, Wiz x3 - EtR XVI - Epic Completionist - ItR III - PDK x3)
    Alts
    DamsonRhee Shannara - PDK Swashbuckler
    Challenge Farmer
    Eritria Shannara - Human Swashbuckler
    (TR VII - Ftr x3, Sorc x1, Wiz x3 EtR - Prim x1)
    Kirisin Shannara - Sun Elf Enlightend Spirit Warlock Tank (TR XIV - Barb x1, Bard x1, Clc x3, Fvs x3, Sorc x3, Wiz x3 - EtR VII - Primal, x2, Mart x2, Div x3 - ItR - MLE x3)
    RueMeridian - Gnome Artificer (TR I - Arti x1 - EtR II - Primal x1, Div x1)