Default Spot skill borked since yesterday's patch

So before yesterday's patch my Shadar-kai Ranger/Rogue lvl 14/2 could spot the trap boxes in several quest...Lords of Dust for example.
    I ran Lords of Dust yesterday and could not spot a single trap box. I also ran Hiding in Plain Sight, which is only a lvl 10 quest and
    could not spot a single trap box in that quest. I have not changed out any gear or enhancments. Anyone else having this problem since update?
    Mangas Geronimo (Paladin) Grocery Baggs (Ranger) Naiche Geronimo (Cleric)

Quite the opposite. Ive been spotting stuff i have no business spotting.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Community Member

I have the same issue, Spot does not appear to be working in the Whelan Docks quests I just ran and I have a spot of 55 , quests were run on normal.

LOL I thought it was me my arty/rogue can't spot ANY traps in any quest no matter the difficulty and long before yesterday.

Default Agreed

Love to see some traction on this. I max Spot and have a +15 item on my Arti and haven't been able to "spot" squat since U19. I suppose I could get a WIS item, but is +3 really that much difference? Should it be on a disabling-type character? I've been quite bummed about this. Hoping this gets toned down a bit in the near future to levels that are more reasonable.

Similarly, I have never rescued anyone in Wheloon even with my Druid who is a WIS based toon. I just don't understand that part.