Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Hoglum View Post
    We had a security guy show up at work and tell us we need a plan in case there's an intruder.

Later that day, I was talking to a co-worker and said if someone comes up the stairs he can make noise, distract the guy, and I'll jump him and stab him with scissors.

My co-worker looks at me and say, "you mean I tank and you dps?"

Yep - new best friend.
    /thread

This is just whole new levels of awesomesauce!

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnez View Post
    When your wife (who also plays DDO) starts a dinner party conversation with "You know this one time my husband and I were hunting kobolds...." -and everyone else at the table has blank stares but you.
    Yeah, along these line there are people staring at you in grocery store line when you tell your GF, "Maybe we could get through the whole thing if you didn't die so frequently."

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    ...or you just grin and wonder to yourself what the Tier 5 abilities in that tree are.....
    8, 10, 12, 15 inches
    Weaponsize upgrade
    2 AP's each

Quote Originally Posted by supott View Post
    u start google searches with DDO
    This, also typing my password accidentally in google instead of what I wanted to look up.

Also whenever reading words like "panic" and "really, really?" and having kobolds repeat them in my head.
    Happy now, you crush kobold dreams?

Stranger than Fiction on Argonnessen
    Tangere - Diroctive - Kendrio - Leucocyte - Merkadist - Perpetuate - Razorbot

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

You ED XP farm until 7am on the night/morning before the servers shut down until the very last minute before the new expansion hit.

But then you get 2 busy in RL for 2 weeks & can't log in for a single second but you still read every single thread/post on the forums & twitter & facebook & the "other" forums.

Also can't wait for Team Ron to release the new character planner. Cheers! :P! ! Also hang out in the ddochat irc channel 24/7! HOLLA! :P! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

During the first cove event, I ran to Walmart for more caffeine. Standing in the drink aisle, I had the kobold voices in my head and said "Kobold was a dancer" out loud. A man farther down the aisle, caught my eye and said "you play DDO".

I knew we were both addicts when I looked in his cart and saw snacks and caffeine and my cart held twice the amount of snacks and caffeine to supply myself and my husband. I don't think I ate a single home-cooked meal during the entire event.
    “Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.” ~G.K. Chesterton

You ask the wife if you "can Zerg this one" so you can get back in time for the next Raid...
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

-You see the mess in the baby's diaper and instinctively reach out blindly for your Muckbane.

-They announce a "Casual Friday" at work and your first thought is "....but Casual will break my Bravery Streak...."

-You find yourself wanting to tie a set of fake wings to your cat so it'll look more "right". Or put a top hat on your dog.

-You can't stomach the taste of fish anymore because every time you take a bite of it, you hear in your head: "We beat them off....this time."
    Last edited by Philibusta; 08-30-2013 at 08:32 PM.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

One of the primary reasons for bothering to learn English is to better communicate in game.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

You know when you're a DDO addict when your computer lags and you start getting all nostalgic....

You know you're a DDO addict when you start calling text from people tells....

Hey I just got a tell from Jason, askin if we want to go drinking.

Dude, we're at work. Do you mean a text?

you use your free lesser reincarnation, mess it up, get a GM to reset the timer, then use your +20 lesser reincarnation and mess that up, reset it again, then buy another lesser heart and end up not liking the build even after you "fixed it".

:-|

Quote Originally Posted by Hoglum View Post
    We had a security guy show up at work and tell us we need a plan in case there's an intruder.

Later that day, I was talking to a co-worker and said if someone comes up the stairs he can make noise, distract the guy, and I'll jump him and stab him with scissors.

My co-worker looks at me and say, "you mean I tank and you dps?"

Yep - new best friend.
    /win

But is it BYOH?

OT: ...when you dream you accomplished something and then log in to find out you didn't, and you wonder if there was a roll back.

...When the servers go down, and you sit there in your chair anxiously awaiting some kind of word or announcement that they're back up, and you get that ansty itchy feeling like you're a drug addict waiting on the dealer to show up.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    ...When the servers go down, and you sit there in your chair anxiously awaiting some kind of word or announcement that they're back up, and you get that ansty itchy feeling like you're a drug addict waiting on the dealer to show up.
    I need a DDO patch like a nicotine patch.

When at work - forums.

Servers down - forums.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12