Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hopefully not. I just checked my ADQ and CITW completions, all went to heroic (CITW is epic only and I was doing ADQ Epic Only). Being only a few completions away, I'm not sure if it's safe to continue doing these, or wait for official word on what's going to be done to fix it...

Edit: Strangely enough, I remember I did Von for the 1st time on this life last night on Epic, and that one is showing correct.

Community Member

well, looks like another nail for the raid coffin.....
    I personally will most likely stay away from raids until this is fixed.
    This will prob kill the little raiding we had left.
    Thelanis: Errtu-1, Cherubael, Nararian, Seyria, Yarrrkk, Apothecarius, Tarcus-1, Kheradruakh, Evesor, Experimentum

havent been able to log in today I was sitting at 19 citw........... I guess im screwed now eh? oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by phinius View Post
    I guess this is one way to fix the 20th completion bug ... make everyone start over.
    lol hey some guy has a headache lets cure it by beheading him.

what the hell? i was at 19 epic of course citw I just logged in and it says 20 epic citw...........geez thanks I get a 20th and nope no reward list lol.........its just.........
    Last edited by NaturalHazard; 08-30-2013 at 12:50 AM.

Hem... Well I was sitting at 30 completions for CITW and now have 15 Heroic and 15 Epic. Ran an EH one tonight and the Epic counter increased. Wonder if I can stomach running 4 EH and 5 EN over the weekend if I'll end up with two 20th rewards lists before the next patch... Somehow I'm guessing that won't happen and I'm going to get screwed by this...
    Officer of the Platinum Knights of Cannith, Founder of the guild GHOSTBANE of Cannith
    Main - Death - Completionist and then some...
    Other Characters - Holy, Leap, War, Optimusprime, Intimitank, Lanfear, Can, Afkbiobrb, Garagesale, Leverpuller and many more

Quote Originally Posted by darksol23 View Post
    Hem... Well I was sitting at 30 completions for CITW and now have 15 Heroic and 15 Epic. Ran an EH one tonight and the Epic counter increased. Wonder if I can stomach running 4 EH and 5 EN over the weekend if I'll end up with two 20th rewards lists before the next patch... Somehow I'm guessing that won't happen and I'm going to get screwed by this...
    what I can't understand is how does it count a citw I never ran.......and I also ran then on en, some eh and one on EE, and its all counted as epic while some others its not the case?

With normal quests added to the list, it's getting very long with each update adding more quests and raids.

Why not seperate the raids and quests in two seperate commands:

/quest completions

and...

/raid completions
    Guild I'm one of a kind, Khyber (Originally from Riedra)
    Current Crew: Raika ~ Carolanne ~ Sulthania ~ Yasminne ~ Zazette
    Semi-Retired Crew: Rosanna ~ Venusia ~ Coriza ~ Carelle
    Retired Crew: Alexandra ~ Samara ~ Zaretta ~ Katina ~ Nathalya ~ Kristina ~ Nausikaa ~ Carietta ~ Isabella ~ Zyvorra ~ Hetoff
    Guild The Ashen, Khyber
    Retired Crew: Zazumi

Quote Originally Posted by cave_diver View Post
    My issue is that on one of my toons I was at 38 for citw......now im at 9h/29E. Now if I run citw 3-4 more time and they fix the counter am i pooched for my 20th again?

Why does turbine have to screw around with stuff that was (seemed anyways) working well?
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...42#post5071142

page 10, 12th post(10th if starting by the bottom), said by a dev:

"Bad news...
    While trying to fix a bug in the new thing I may have accidentally deleted the old thing. Yikes..."

ppl here use to say "biggest truths are told as jokes"
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12