Default Post 19 Haggle Bot Build

Any good builds so far for a haggle bot now after Update 19? Seems like the DDO wiki page is a little dated considering that they don't take into account Epic Destinies or anything Pre-U14.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Leslie updated her Mississippi Queen.

Max-CHA human bard is presumably (still) your best choice: pick up Negotiator skill focus from human tree for +3; Skill Boost for +4 while actually haggling (and Action Surge for +CHA); Skill Focus Haggle & Negotiator feats if you're being thorough (presuming latter stacks w/human enh). Max Allure in Fatesinger for +6 Haggle.

I also took the Finding DM on my CHA bard for better lootgen.
    Revisiting the Classics: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard
    Other build threads: Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    Leslie updated her Mississippi Queen.

Max-CHA human bard is presumably (still) your best choice: pick up Negotiator skill focus from human tree for +3; Skill Boost for +4 while actually haggling (and Action Surge for +CHA); Skill Focus Haggle & Negotiator feats if you're being thorough (presuming latter stacks w/human enh). Max Allure in Fatesinger for +6 Haggle.

I also took the Finding DM on my CHA bard for better lootgen.
    Thanks for the tip with the Mississippi Queen. Looks good, but there's a few things that could be improved on especially considering how much the build could benefit from splashing with the new enhancement system. For example, druid, monk, and fighter all give +3 to haggle enhancement at ML 1 (not 100% sure about stacking, but mostly sure they do). You could even add a 1 sorc to get Fire Savant's Intensity (also ML 1) for +6 in haggle. I'm still looking into it, but there seems to be a lot of potential with these new multiclassing combos to beef up haggle/CHR.

Kinda tricky still but lots of potential if you take in epic destinies and level 28 cap + gear. My guess it shouldn't be to hard to surpass the 120 haggle cap with not that much effort (i.e. 45% to sell price of base). Netting ~5k plat for a 10k trash drop sounds real real sweet.

Let me know how you come along with your haggle bot, always looking for new ideas

Edit:
    Also, definitely go Human! That Greater Heroism is a great deal if you don't get to Bard to lvl 13 in the mix.
    Last edited by Shuricain; 08-29-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Community Member

Shuricain,

What did you come up with for your haggle build? I'm looking into it now and I'm sure you would have some helpful insights.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

If you have PDK, check out the lazy hagglebot.
    Revisiting the Classics: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard
    Other build threads: Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!