Default Unclebobbyb calls out Beguile Nurf, send me your phat plat!

For those of you that ran with my Druid Unclebobbyb on some elite tor and reaver raids and saw the crazy o.p of the Teir one Beguile enhancement and I told you they would nerf it a.s.a.p. since day one. You may now start sending me your lost bets of phat plat now....

Per the Update 19.1 patch notes....
    • Beguile no longer functions on bosses or raid bosses, and now applies the correct benefit.

Main thread is here...

http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread...hile-it-lasted
    Please tell your breastplate to stop staring at my eyes..

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by AshtaEdenlaw View Post
    For those of you that ran with my Druid Unclebobbyb on some elite tor and reaver raids and saw the crazy o.p of the Teir one Beguile enhancement and I told you they would nerf it a.s.a.p. since day one. You may now start sending me your lost bets of phat plat now....

Per the Update 19.1 patch notes....
    • Beguile no longer functions on bosses or raid bosses, and now applies the correct benefit.

Main thread is here...

http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread...hile-it-lasted
    Or you could just have read the countless threads over the last week complaining about its OPness that each ended up closed with a message saying it would be fixed soon .

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Or you could just have read the countless threads over the last week complaining about its OPness that each ended up closed with a message saying it would be fixed soon .
    na! I played for more then a year before ever even looking at the forums. I know, Blasphemy! Just not on my to-do list for the day....
    Please tell your breastplate to stop staring at my eyes..