Community Member

Unhappy ERROR: There was an error processing your request. Please wait a few minutes before a

I really wanted to buy turbine points but I always get this message for the last couple of days. I have a mastercard credit card on file. As soon as I click the purchase button this error appears.

"There was an error processing your request. Please wait a few minutes before attempting this purchase again."

Does anyone have this same problem?? Would appreciated help.

Community Member

Yep exactly the same problem. Also tried to pay by PayPal but that doesn't work as well. Would also like to know how this can be fixed because it is a tad annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by jaysupremido View Post
    I really wanted to buy turbine points but I always get this message for the last couple of days. I have a mastercard credit card on file. As soon as I click the purchase button this error appears.

"There was an error processing your request. Please wait a few minutes before attempting this purchase again."

I'm having the same issue no matter what I try to do in the DDO Store. All I get is, "We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction, please try again later."

Apparently Turbine doesn't want my money.
    Bronko Lawbringer
    Founder, Guild Leader, & Official Meat Shield™ of THAC0 on Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Make Gazebo cry.
    www.thaczero.net

Thumbs down

The issue is occuring with me too. Attempted paypal as well.

Same here.
    Just wondering because I saw 1 person of Australia.
    But all affected maybe outside US?

Community Member

Pay with credit/debit card.
    There was an error processing your request. Please wait a few minutes before attempting this purchase again.

More payment methods...
    There was an error processing your request. Please wait a few minutes before attempting this purchase again.

It's been over 15 hours like this. Fix it!
    I've been waiting till yesterday for my wage so i could enjoy the bonuses and tomes on the DDO store, that btw, ends today!

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Please contact customer service. They can help you troubleshoot your issues as well as make a transaction.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

I do get that sometimes, but waiting a few minutes and trying again has always worked for me personally, but I have heard for others it didn't or went on for an extremely long time. Good luck.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

I have been getting this error for a long time now, and including contacting customer service, it still occurs. Was stuck using the DDO Market where I get less points for cost, which I have pretty well stopped buying that way as I feel I am getting ripped off now. I mean I got the points I wanted, but given the choice and seeing that answer, I'll just stop till this gets resolved.

In Canada if that helps, and never had this issue come up till about a month ago when it has persisted since. All 3 options.
    Science may be theory, but stupidity is proven.

Default Error processing request

I re-entered my credit card information (even though it was already correct) and that seemed to fix it for me.
    Bronko Lawbringer
    Founder, Guild Leader, & Official Meat Shield™ of THAC0 on Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Make Gazebo cry.
    www.thaczero.net

Community Member

Default Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Bronko View Post
    I re-entered my credit card information (even though it was already correct) and that seemed to fix it for me.
    The problem is the postcode needs to be 5 characters long. If your postcode is less that 5 add a '0' before.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habbadave View Post
    The problem is the postcode needs to be 5 characters long. If your postcode is less that 5 add a '0' before.
    This worked for me! Thanks!

Never had a problem with it before until my card expired and had to re-enter the info.

Also felt jipped from buying 1 pack (without 'bonus') through website.

The issue is the error message is not helpful at all, it doesn't say invalid postcode. For a worldwide game they should know Postcodes are not all 5 digits and adding a 0 in front is not intuitive (it's just not done with postcodes).

Community Member

Same here, tryed credit card and paypal. After that i founded this thread and changed my zip code, adding 0 on my paypal account but i still get the error.

Community Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Bronko View Post
    I'm having the same issue no matter what I try to do in the DDO Store. All I get is, "We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction, please try again later."

Apparently Turbine doesn't want my money.
    I get the same message, but the part I am getting ****ed, is that they take my monthly vip charge out of my paypal account, but no matter what I try and do I still can`t add turbine points. is the staff their on glue? come on people. we have a problem. FIX IT !!!!!~!

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    Please contact customer service. They can help you troubleshoot your issues as well as make a transaction.
    I will...How? Is there a phone number?

I am trying to use multiple methods, including Pay-Pal, so it is not a zip code issue as noted in other posts...and there is no DDO store subject in the in-game help. I am at a loss, and kinda upset about this...

Community Member

Angry 5 digit postcode worked!

Quote Originally Posted by zooble View Post
    This worked for me! Thanks!

Never had a problem with it before until my card expired and had to re-enter the info.

Also felt jipped from buying 1 pack (without 'bonus') through website.

The issue is the error message is not helpful at all, it doesn't say invalid postcode. For a worldwide game they should know Postcodes are not all 5 digits and adding a 0 in front is not intuitive (it's just not done with postcodes).

Well thats retarded but addign a 0 to the front of my 4 digit postcode fixed the issue

I just had this today and im really worried because Paypal sent me 2 emails for 2 lots of points and i only got one and I DONT want the other lot of points due to this error, iv sent an email but i will not be happy if that other pament goes though because i dont have the funds to cover it.

Thumbs down

Having the same problem - tried the "extra" 0 to postcode (I mean, give me a break - if that was the issue, surely they could and should fix it... ) but it didn't work.

Shame - I thought Turbine WANTED my money... seems not...

(and contacting customer support is not so easy so I think I will just not bother buying points).

Community Member

wow. you guys are some shady ****ers. I've been having this problem for the last 5 hours when I try and get the $100 package but yet when I do the $20 one it goes through no ****ing problem. if you're going to do a bonus leave the bonus on the packages you want them on so those of us that want to get a sum of points in one pay can do so without spending extra dollars on buying thousands(obviously exaggeration) of the smaller packages....