Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    It's not that bad with 1 toons, but for 10ish . . ughhhh setting my feet on fire would be more pleasant.

Just thinking the Epic TR benefits need to be insane to even consider doing this again.
    I have off the top of my head 13 at 25 atm all different types one of each class. I have capped one at 28 at working on others I am switching my time between what is needed and what I feel like playing at the time.

It is easy to cap and for the people comparing epic xp to heroic xp you can't do that and be correct in anyway. Epic xp is dbl to triple what you get from same quest in heroic. Like VON 3 for example first time there was 100k plus in epic maybe 30k in heroic. So comparing xp in heroic to epic and what is needed is far more math than just saying it is same xp as a dbl tr as getting to 28.

Capping is easy and if playing characters to get there is a drag then why even play the game or character unless into torturing yourself.

Just realized who OP is. He is always trying to instigate arguments on forums so this will be one and only post in this thread.
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

Here's why 25-28 is painful . . .

20-25 . . . I just streak stuff and rarely repeat anything. Ever doing stupid stuff like EE GH at 20 just to get my flagging done. Just finishing up your CiTW flagging, Amrath (I'm typically 21 before I even run an "epic" quest), and streaking all the old epics and you're practically to 25.

"Expansion" comes out . . . elite streak all the quests . . . not even 26 yet. Back to farming because we don't have enough content for these levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilger View Post
    Just realized who OP is. He is always trying to instigate arguments on forums so this will be one and only post in this thread.

One of my adoring fans. You still replied so mission accomplished!

Community Member

Here's why 25-28 is painful . . .

20-25 . . . I just streak stuff and rarely repeat anything. Ever doing stupid stuff like EE GH at 20 just to get my flagging done. Just finishing up your CiTW flagging, Amrath (I'm typically 21 before I even run an "epic" quest), and streaking all the old epics and you're practically to 25.

"Expansion" comes out . . . elite streak all the quests . . . not even 26 yet. Back to farming because we don't have enough content for these levels.
    Content is a bit thin at the top ATM, that is true. They didn't have a bunch of old epics suddenly giving first time xp to flesh out this latest expansion. Nor, content that was worked on but not released during "vast and mysterious" that they could just finish up and roll out. They even used the epic GH stuff they had sitting around to keep us occupied while they worked on this expansion. So with this cap raise things seem a lot thinner then we are used to.

Community Member

Exclamation Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    At one point the forever level cap was planned at 20.
    Completely false

Community Member

Looks quite possible I will never get any of my toons to 28, let alone 30. At least it feels like that right now.

Playing the harder high level content in a wrong destiny is annoying, so I won't bother. Playing hard content in a good (maxed) destiny doesn't grant destiny exp, so I won't bother. Playing the few fast/easy quests in a random destiny gets tedious, so I won't bother.

TR remains fun, so I do that. But, if the point was to get me playing epic content, it's a big failure.

Quote Originally Posted by era42 View Post
    Playing the harder high level content in a wrong destiny is annoying.
    This is one of the reasons I am thinking about shelving all Alts and just working on a singular toon. 10M XP to go from 1 to 28 on a couple of TR2s and then 19million ED XP is starting to become a daunting thought rather than an encouraging one.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atremus View Post
    This is one of the reasons I am thinking about shelving all Alts and just working on a singular toon. 10M XP to go from 1 to 28 on a couple of TR2s and then 19million ED XP is starting to become a daunting thought rather than an encouraging one.
    You know that the 19 million ED xp is the only thing that really matters as 20-28 would just be a side effect of gaining that, right? For those that haven't finished ED's, not much has changed in the amount of xp needed as ED xp is still more than what is needed to cap epic levels and it counts for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilger View Post
    One of my adoring fans. You still replied so mission accomplished!
    Troll's not so bad- just dont give him spicey food or the bridge will reek for weeks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123