Default it's getting a little much to deal with

- I now have LRed my character and lost all my xp completely.
    - I can't submit bugs ingame due to 404 error and yes I did purchase plenty of TP recently so I should have full access.
    - I didn't get any response to my former request to have my name fixed because the last letter of my character name is cut off meaning I have to play with an incomplete name and new friends have trouble adding me to their list because it gives an error if they do it the normal way. This was 3 lives ago (the name change thing should be possible to check on my purchase history)
    - The website support form is pretty slow and it states it shouldn't be used if you need help quick, but if in-game bug reports is impossible for some shouldn't there be a valid alternative? The only other option I would have is figuring out how to actually call the company with my cellphone, but my vocal English is pretty awfull so I'm not sure I could even explain it properly.

I hope you understand the frustration is building up inside of me, I just want to play the game properly and right now I can't because I lost well over 3 mil experience.

Default calling turbine

hey aiden?

isn't there any one in guild who can help you?
    Plenty of native english speakers in the Order of Silver Dragons. You can also use a Skype connection with said guildy to help you translate. (Skype can be muted for those parts where you need to give private/ account info)

ps relax and take a few relaxing smokes (since the're legal over there XD), the Turbine Account Managment Team are nice people, just tell them english isn't your first language and you're using skype & friend to help you translate.
    So far i have seen you type English just fine so the rudementry understanding of English seems to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by AidanRyuko View Post
    - I now have LRed my character and lost all my xp completely.
    - I can't submit bugs ingame due to 404 error and yes I did purchase plenty of TP recently so I should have full access.
    - I didn't get any response to my former request to have my name fixed because the last letter of my character name is cut off meaning I have to play with an incomplete name and new friends have trouble adding me to their list because it gives an error if they do it the normal way. This was 3 lives ago (the name change thing should be possible to check on my purchase history)
    - The website support form is pretty slow and it states it shouldn't be used if you need help quick, but if in-game bug reports is impossible for some shouldn't there be a valid alternative? The only other option I would have is figuring out how to actually call the company with my cellphone, but my vocal English is pretty awfull so I'm not sure I could even explain it properly.

I hope you understand the frustration is building up inside of me, I just want to play the game properly and right now I can't because I lost well over 3 mil experience.
    Last edited by lyrecono; 08-29-2013 at 08:02 AM. Reason: typo

I tried but having trouble with the number on my cellphone:S not sure if it can even call there because the bandwidth is different in America. I tried several ways: 001855, +1855, +001855, +00155, +155, +01855 but none of it works on my phone and my providor says I should be able to reach with +1855.. so i'm pretty helpless right now in terms of contacting customer support.

EDIT: on another character I can open the ticket window for some reason, but ingame support couldnt help me and redicted me to turbine support site again but a different branch this time, so I now filed a ticket on a third place and appearantly it usually takes 3-4 days to get a response according to the automated email so the waiting game starts once more..
    Last edited by AidanRyuko; 08-29-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Default aaahhhhh moment

thats an easy one, contact your provider and ask if they have some rerouting going on, honestly? i would use a landline.

anyway, adding 001 in front of the US number should do it
    i assume its 001855-924-2637
    You seem to be forgetting to convert "wbgames" in to numbers (the Netherlands might not have these)

A bit of googling resulted in to this back up number: 781-407-4020
    so: 001 781-407-4020
    came from here:

let us know if you succeeded, we need you to put in the new jump record XD

Just an edit,
    The bandwidth is different? are you in the USA? then yes, it is possible for your dutch cell phone not having the right band, this is very rare though. modern phone include multiple bands
    In the USA? use a land line.
    If you're in the Netherlands your band doesn't mater and you can trie the numbers i posted
    Last edited by lyrecono; 08-29-2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: forgot somehing

took a few more reports but after 4 days it's finally fixed =)

Hoping to not run into bugs again

/rant off

Glad to hear, though i wouldn't keep my hope up. the game's coding is held together by virtual duck tape at the moment, no matter how strong that stuff is, it will burst one day, as will our bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by AidanRyuko View Post
    took a few more reports but after 4 days it's finally fixed =)

Hoping to not run into bugs again

/rant off