Community Member kafrielveddicus's Avatar

Default Cannith Gear Borked, please respond devs!!!

All my minimum level 14 tier 3 cannith gear that took hours of my personal time to acquire is now minimum level 16 and is not applying the masterful craftsmenship!

Can we get a response from devs as to why this is happening and when exactly it will be fixed!!!!

I know I am not the only one out there that uses this gear!!
    Guild: PD Halls of Valhalla on Ghallanda Level 59, Website: http://valhallans.proboards.com/
    Casualnarc 21(1 Death), Repentnarc 16, Snipernarc 14, Banknarc 13, Gatlingnarc 13, Airnarc 12, Braverynarc 11, Lednarc 11, Tempestnarc 11, Holynarc 9, Repeatnarc 6, Ebuttonnarc 6 <-ALL WITH ZERO DEATHS

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kafrielveddicus View Post
    All my minimum level 14 tier 3 cannith gear that took hours of my personal time to acquire is now minimum level 16 and is not applying the masterful craftsmenship!

Can we get a response from devs as to why this is happening and when exactly it will be fixed!!!!

My House C gear is also not working in the correct manner. More specifically the House C bracers with dodge on them. Every tier I have shows as doubled the dodge bonuses yet they only yield what the original dodge bonus was before the update. So, my dodge 6% is actually only giving 3%, all my other dodge items seem to work fine. But not my House C gear.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm seeing dodge bonuses on items stacking. Wasn't that supposed to change with the update? : (

Lots of new broken things, rules not working as intended. This is what makes dealing with Turbine frustrating. How can I get worked up over a new release to the game if I know the rules wont work as intended and how can I LEARN how everything actually works if most of it is glitched out?

Le sigh.

/rant.

They already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    It's a technical hurdle that I'm working on a fix for. I'm optimistic I'll have a fix for patch 1, but I can't promise anything that isn't yet complete.

when is the expected date of patch 1?
    Guild: PD Halls of Valhalla on Ghallanda Level 59, Website: http://valhallans.proboards.com/
    Casualnarc 21(1 Death), Repentnarc 16, Snipernarc 14, Banknarc 13, Gatlingnarc 13, Airnarc 12, Braverynarc 11, Lednarc 11, Tempestnarc 11, Holynarc 9, Repeatnarc 6, Ebuttonnarc 6 <-ALL WITH ZERO DEATHS

Hero

when is the expected date of patch 1?
    Between now and update 20 the end of this year - beginning of next. Nobody has said anything about 19.2 other than the fact that it's now called 19.2 since there was a hotfix first.

Cannith Challenge items and their interactions with Cannith Crafting are fixed in the next upcoming patch.
    If your Cannith Challenge item has been upgraded to the point at which it gains Craftable, you will be able to disjunct it in a crafting device and re-craft it with different abilities as often as you want. If it currently has Masterful Craftsmanship and it is not working, that will also be fixed with the upcoming patch.

ty
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Cannith Challenge items and their interactions with Cannith Crafting are fixed in the next upcoming patch.
    Awesome, thanks

A note regarding gear from the same update: will a recipe for turning tier 3 alchemical handwraps from the old augment system to the new one be added? Been wanting to slot my triple air handwraps for awhile now...
    Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.

Cannith Challenge items and their interactions with Cannith Crafting are fixed in the next upcoming patch.If your Cannith Challenge item has been upgraded to the point at which it gains Craftable, you will be able to disjunct it in a crafting device and re-craft it with different abilities as often as you want. If it currently has Masterful Craftsmanship and it is not working, that will also be fixed with the upcoming patch.
    does that include a recipee for converting the red slot in alcemical handwraps?

Quote Originally Posted by Arianka View Post
    does that include a recipee for converting the red slot in alcemical handwraps?

Or a recipe to update the spare hand belt to hold the new augments?

If your Cannith Challenge item has been upgraded to the point at which it gains Craftable, you will be able to disjunct it in a crafting device and re-craft it with different abilities as often as you want. If it currently has Masterful Craftsmanship and it is not working, that will also be fixed with the upcoming patch.
    So since the things are twitchy on a good day, mind elaborating on whether that'll be intended to be crafting +3 or crafting +5, and if the ML will work off AML with masterful reducing it to the floor, or stock +/- enhancements?
    Last edited by Scraap; 09-11-2013 at 03:09 PM.

Wow if this is the fix that is coming, this will truly be a great addition to the cannith items!!!

Just to be clear on the Masterful craftsmanship fix, if I have the level 16 craftable bracers and add only masterful craftsmanship will it in fact drop the item to level 14?

Community Member

Just to be clear on the Masterful craftsmanship fix, if I have the level 16 craftable bracers and add only masterful craftsmanship will it in fact drop the item to level 14?
    That's the way it worked before it was broken.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-These-please

Oh and Feather? If you have actually fixed these (and preferably not broken anything else in the process) then you have my sincere thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel_666 View Post
    That's the way it worked before it was broken.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-These-please

Oh and Feather? If you have actually fixed these (and preferably not broken anything else in the process) then you have my sincere thanks.
    I am aware that is the way it works, read my original post!

I am trying to get confirmation that it will still lower the minimum level of tier 3 level 16 gear to 14 versus just lowering the level of tier 3 level 16 gear with other shards(that increase the level above 16) crafted on them!

Feathers response is somewhat an open response in that masterful craftsman shard will work as intended, do they intend to them to be the only shard crafted on cannith gear therefore allowing the gear to be a lower level item. (as was how they worked previously)

20% challenge rewards! Stock up on bork

Community Member

Default and the cloak of flame is bugged too

Dear devs,

and please fix the cannith chalenge loot cloak of flame bug, too (see DDO wiki
    Combustion +90, Ice Lore V (bug)

Best regards
    Tarinia

From Wisconsin, Live in Iowa, Vist Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Zzevel View Post
    Or a recipe to update the spare hand belt to hold the new augments?
    I think you can turn in the belt with 50 dragon shards in a stone of change and use the new ones... If I remember correctly - it has instructions on the item-

Calling Sarlona my home - Guildmaster - Brotherhood of Redemption - ddo.borguild.com
    Alts - Propane, Kerosene, Hexane, JA, Waulter, Acetylene, CNG, LPG, Woodpile, Hexyne, Dilithium Crystal, Geothermal, TidalPower, Windpower, Natural Gas, Antimematter, and Coaldust (and a few others)