Default Computer up and running again!:D

I am back to take names and chew bubblegum! Watermelon hubba bubba is my favorite.

I have been away for about two months, my hard drive ****ed the bed, and gave my motherboard bad ideas and it ****ed as well.

I sent the 'puter to TigerDirect in my area and it ONLY took a month for them to start working on it. Couldn't get any techs on the phone that entire month either...finally on last Friday, I got a tech "Manny" on the horn and bam! two days later he had it ready.

I tried to call the manager to give kudos to the techs and tell him some constructive criticism I have about the way he runs the place....after 30 minutes on hold for customer service I hung up lol.

But...anyway...

I'm BACK!! Kobolds and tavern wenches beware!XP
    Thelanis - Solo Artists (level 15 guild)
    Saihung - 16 Ranger : Narir - 12 Wizard: Doodlebrain Wisenhammer - 8 Paladin
    Fuirwyn HalfFull - 14 Rogue Mechanic: Nephtalia Treehugger - 6 Druid: Wusai - 6 Fighter

I hope you don't run out of bubblegum. I remember what happened to the last guy that did

There is no free lunch.

Loved that movie.

Oh, and just an fyi, I wrote poo'd though spelled correctly. I didn't ever imagine that the word poo would be offensive to some.
    Thelanis - Solo Artists (level 15 guild)
    Saihung - 16 Ranger : Narir - 12 Wizard: Doodlebrain Wisenhammer - 8 Paladin
    Fuirwyn HalfFull - 14 Rogue Mechanic: Nephtalia Treehugger - 6 Druid: Wusai - 6 Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Feihung View Post
    Loved that movie.

Oh, and just an fyi, I wrote poo'd though spelled correctly. I didn't ever imagine that the word poo would be offensive to some.
    From my experience, some folks here are a bit too sensitive. *sigh*
    There is no free lunch.