Default Alignment Changes [Tablets of... ]

Would it be possible to have these DDO Store items changed from:

use only in taverns to use in public places?

It would seems infinitely more useful standing in front of a trainer, Kruz before a LR or even on The Heart of Wind
    [especially when in the middle of a +# LR and realize you're the wrong alignment and bought a Tablet only to find out in the middle of the wall of text description... it's Tavern only???]

If there is some reason they absolutely need to be restricted to Taverns only... could you to add a Tavern to the Heart of Wind?

You know I had been using the Superior Sarcasm font exclusively but it seems in a unannounced hotfix they slipped in the Sovereign Sarcasm font... keep up the good work guys!

Default ... to add to this

Adding a tavern to the Heart of Wind could be helpful to characters with spells, to be able to add them while building their characters [even possibly change them if able to, so they get them right before leaving the ship].

Seeing the spells in their spell slots while building would be better than having to run to a tavern after getting off the ship to set your spells... especially since there's a message warning you that you have "un-slotted spells"
    You know I had been using the Superior Sarcasm font exclusively but it seems in a unannounced hotfix they slipped in the Sovereign Sarcasm font... keep up the good work guys!

Default possible exploit

people could use it to change alignment and taking impossible combinations.
    in the past people combined monk and barbarian like this (why they did it, i still don't know)

So i'll bet turbine won't put one up just for that.

Quote Originally Posted by lyrecono View Post
    people could use it to change alignment and taking impossible combinations.
    in the past people combined monk and barbarian like this (why they did it, i still don't know)

So i'll bet turbine won't put one up just for that.

On the ship it knows to make a check of Alignment to tell you that you can't take Monk without being Lawful and it does a check forward and backwards to see how many classes you have so you can't have 4 classes...

but you'd be able to trick it by buying an Alignment Change(s) and using it while re-leveling because it would not check forward or backwards to make sure you're Alignment is correct for all the classes in your build?
    They couldn't be programmed that lame... could they?

But from what you are saying, you'd be able to exploit that off the ship as well... take # levels of Monk then buy an Alignment Change to a Barbarian friendly one and walk up to the Barbarian trainer and train a level of Barbarian.

If people were able to exploit that before... I'm sure it may have been an oversight on not having all the checks in place, but I'm sure they could have corrected that without just restricting the Alignment Change tablets to a Tavern.

I guess not many people buy these things... so not it's much of an issue.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

People were also able to bug their character so they couldnt finish a LR and so its best to keep them the way they are. Imagine not being able to play your character for a week or more due to not being able to finish a LR due to the alignment thing. Yeah maybe they could work on fix it but the code is pretty complex so it would take time the could be spent on things more useful to a larger number of people. That said they need to put a warning on the heart and from the NPC who takes them about not being able to change your alingment on the ship

Beware the Sleepeater