Community Member

Default Cannot figure out my total INT

I am obviously overlooking something but I cannot seem to figure out where my last 2 INT come from.

I have a level 26 WF Shiradi 17 wiz / 2 Mnk / 1 FvS. In game I see 42 INT from
    - Base +24 (18 base + 6 level ups)
    - Tome +4
    - Feats and Enhancements +4 (I have +2 INT from the AM tree but none from other trees, and no capstone)
    - Items and Effects +10 (8 enh, 2 insight)
    I dont have any buffs that give + INT, no yugo, ship etc.

Any clues where the extra +2 listed under Feats and Enhancements might be coming from? The values of my other stats all show the expected value - only INT is teasing me.

Community Member

I assume it's from a Monk stance that is a feat now and grants Int +2 ?

Do you have anything in Epic Destinies which is adding to your INT score?

Stoner81.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    I assume it's from a Monk stance that is a feat now and grants Int +2 ?
    I am using Ocean which adds wisdom not int so I doubt it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Do you have anything in Epic Destinies which is adding to your INT score?

Stoner81.
    I am in Shiradi (no INT added possible as far as I can tell). My twists are Boulder Toss, Cocoon and Energy Burst none of which add INT to my knowledge.

Community Member

Are your skills modified by 42 Int (+16) or 40 (+15)? Just to figure out, if it's a visual error only or something else.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    Are your skills modified by 42 Int (+16) or 40 (+15)? Just to figure out, if it's a visual error only or something else.
    Good question, I will check that. When calculating my reflex saves 42 INT seems to fit though but need to check skills as well.

Community Member

Just checked. I am getting +16 to all INT skills. Very odd, but unless someone can come up with a good explanation I may just have to enjoy the unexplained 2 INT. Atleast its not 2 fewer than expected.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    Just checked. I am getting +16 to all INT skills. Very odd, but unless someone can come up with a good explanation I may just have to enjoy the unexplained 2 INT. Atleast its not 2 fewer than expected.
    I didn't see you list lich form (I know you are AM, but you could take lich also in theory), that gives +2 (and another +2 if you have tier 5 Improved Shrouding).... you said no ship... no completionist? No int feats after level 20? All i can think of for now.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inoukchuk View Post
    I didn't see you list lich form (I know you are AM, but you could take lich also in theory), that gives +2 (and another +2 if you have tier 5 Improved Shrouding).... you said no ship... no completionist? No int feats after level 20? All i can think of for now.
    No Lich, I only spent 7 AP in the PM tree (30 hp).
    Definitely not a Completionist, and I havent used feat on + Int.

Thanks for the ideas though.

Any chance you took Great Intelligence as a Feat at 21/24 ?
    "Melkorr (Completionist "Toaster of Vengeance") ~ Angrond (TWF Jugg) ~ Telchacar ~ Celebrimor (Bank) ~ Manados
    Thelanis

Officer of The Innfellows

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by thesnoman View Post
    Any chance you took Great Intelligence as a Feat at 21/24 ?
    None, I took Epic Mental Toughness and Epic Toughness.

Take all of your equipment off, turn off any monk stances, and make sure any ship buffs have worn off - see what it says.

If you still don't know where the +2 comes from, look at every enhancement and feat you've taken.

If all else fails, post a screen shot of your feats and enhancements - I'm sure someone can figure it out.
    "Melkorr (Completionist "Toaster of Vengeance") ~ Angrond (TWF Jugg) ~ Telchacar ~ Celebrimor (Bank) ~ Manados
    Thelanis

Officer of The Innfellows

I have the exact same happening on my Morninglord based Wizard (Wizard 13 / Cleric 2). Tried un-equipping everything, and it still shows +4 Feat/Enhancement bonus to Int.

Without gear:

With gear:

The top row is blocked by the tooltip, but the only thing I have from there is Arcane Supremacy.

I have spent enough pp switching around my enhancements to do another reset, so I will go with whatever I have now (especially as it's adding not deducting for a change). If someone else with more experience about locating bugs wants to test it, I thank you in advance. :-)
    Bravery calls my name, in the sound of the wind in the night. My sword will drink blood. And I will fight, yes I will fight. In the Dawn of Battle!
    - Manowar, Dawn of Battle

Community Member

Thumbs up Survey Says Arcane Supremacy!!

It isn't in the description but I had wondered the same thing and notice when choosing Arcane Supremacy in my enhancements .If you apply them each time you will see your Int score be raised by +2. If it meant to be?? IDk