Community Member

Default What are the pet gear restrictions?

Just started a multiclassed Arti and I am unable to equip docents to my defender. I get the warning that I am not high enough level. I though it may be based on class level versus character level but even the level 4 docents(as my arti levels count 4) cause the same error. Anyone know what I am missing?

Community Member

Your defender's level is equal to your Arti level, yes, not your overall level. If you're Arti 4 and your Defender cant equip an ML4 docent, then something's buggy. Did you just level up before you tried? You have to resummon your pet, after you level up, to get it to update its level. Log in again and see if it works.

What docent are you trying to equip? Are you sure its Minimum Level 4, and not Absolute Minimum Level 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardway View Post
    Just started a multiclassed Arti and I am unable to equip docents to my defender. I get the warning that I am not high enough level. I though it may be based on class level versus character level but even the level 4 docents(as my arti levels count 4) cause the same error. Anyone know what I am missing?
    Did you try dismissing/resummoning the defender?
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.