Community Member

Default Returning player

Hello I am returning and I wonder what is new and how looks gameplay today? I have 20 lvl Sorc and Paladin. Is new datadisk worth buying? How many players are playing and how long is waiting time for parties?

Thx for any info.

Hello Desper,

http://ddoracle.com/Traffic.html

Cheers,
    Follow me if I advance. Kill me if I retreat. Avenge me if I die.

Hero

While DDO oracle is good for a very general idea, it tracks log-ins and doesn't accurately portray people actually playing. Which is easy to spot since G-land has has a huge jump in logins now that it's a default server when using the launcher. Overall there has been a small jump in LFM's on Argo since the Xpack but nothing ground-breaking. But throughout the day there is definitely a good mix of LFM for all level ranges on my server.

When did you stop playing? That would be good to know so we can give you a better idea of what has changed since you left.

Community Member

I quit like year ago or maybe longer time.

Hero

Well if you left after Menace of the Underdark Expansion then you missed Epic Gianthold - a off-shoot/intro to Shadowfell in the Wheloon Docks outside Eveningstar (Heroic) and the Shadowfell Conspiracy "Expansion" (in parenthesis because in my not so humble opinion it was more enhancement & system revamp with quests than an Expansion - MotU had almost double the content) with Enhc Pass, 10 quests (can be played both heroic and epic), 2 explorer areas and a bunch off fluff items. Level cap was raised to 28 with a handful of new feats and Epic Destiny feats. That's pretty much it in a nut shell.