Default Solution to the Heroic/ Epic quest issues or"Why Does GH Flagging Suck?"

Okay so by now we all know the Wheloon quest chain is broken. We probably also all know someone who, despite running Epic Gianthold they had to redo the quest because they talked to the wrong quest giver. Easy solution: If it is the same QUEST, use the same quest GIVER. I dont have to find some new NPC to grant me the quest if I want to do an E Wiz King, why should I have to do it elsewhere? The hoops we need to jump through the better chance something will break.
    Dontbleed----Velvetelvis----Bleedout----Whatsina
    Synergia
    Argo

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rjbutchko View Post
    Okay so by now we all know the Wheloon quest chain is broken. We probably also all know someone who, despite running Epic Gianthold they had to redo the quest because they talked to the wrong quest giver. Easy solution: If it is the same QUEST, use the same quest GIVER. I dont have to find some new NPC to grant me the quest if I want to do an E Wiz King, why should I have to do it elsewhere? The hoops we need to jump through the better chance something will break.
    Because EGH has a slightly different plot than GH.

E-desert doesn't.

lol seriously? gh public area is tiny and its not hard to find these quest givers. sorry if a few seconds is a little too much for you then i think you just need to keep going. this is nothing.

ive had a big problem not only finding the quest givers but finding them to pick up the end reward.

there will be a yellow tick on the map but the yellow chalice above their heads doesnt always show.
    Real join date: Update 7