Default What replaces Lesser/Greater Dragonmark feats?

From release notes:
    Beyond the first Least Dragonmarks, all Dragonmark upgrades are now handled as enhancements, rather than feats. If your character had Dragonmark feats beyond the first, these feats have been removed from your character.
    What do I get in place of my second Dragonmark feat and how? Or is this something that necessitates the free reincarnation?
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    The Stormreach Campaign
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Yip, at least a Lesser Reincarnate.

I had used my free LR some time ago. Had even put a ticket in to verify it was once per character and not once per life as I was hoping when I wanted to change something in a later life.

But come U19 I got another free LR and have kept my LR+20 heart in the bank for another day.

So even if you've used the free LR previously, odds are you've got a free LR available to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    From release notes:

What do I get in place of my second Dragonmark feat and how? Or is this something that necessitates the free reincarnation?
    No no need to LR.
    Just go to Fred, you have two free token feat when you talk to him.
    Pirotesse (battle-trap), Clausius (old style paly), Cadhu (swat fighter), Abysinthe (cleric), Sephiria (sorc), Dragunova (archer), Mauhin (wiz), Muhrahin(wf juggernauth), Azred(tempest), Birebash(sniper cleric), Bashibouzouk (barb), Salud(battle bard), Sniperovitch (repeater), Iraelle(battle cleric)

Basically you are down feats for any that you have taken above the first dragonmark feat. Dragonmark Tiers are now part of the Enhancement System Racial Tree.

Only way to correct this is through the Reincarnation System (lessor or true).

Deadlock is right, everyone was granted 1 Free Lessor reincarnation with U18 as well as a LR+20 to help those spec a multi-class in or out of their builds due to the changes in the Enhancement System.

never mind what I said
    Quote Originally Posted by Barhai View Post
    No no need to LR.
    Just go to Fred, you have two free token feat when you talk to him.
    If this is true, I'm not sure why it didn't do this for the Divines who got a feat at 1 & 6... Hmmm

For those with dragonmark feat holes, don't do the Hall of the Mark quest for the free feat respec. You get a different free feat mechanic to fix your holes.

When you talk to Fred, the list on the left that shows what feats you can change is automatically filtered to only show your holes, and each hole is represented with a feat called Free Respec Token. Select the free token and choose whatever new feat you want instead.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    The Stormreach Campaign
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    For those with dragonmark feat holes, don't do the Hall of the Mark quest for the free feat respec. You get a different free feat mechanic to fix your holes.

When you talk to Fred, the list on the left that shows what feats you can change is automatically filtered to only show your holes, and each hole is represented with a feat called Free Respec Token. Select the free token and choose whatever new feat you want instead.
    Hmmm, I definitely blew those using the free LR then. Cest la vie, least I still have my +20 LR banked.