Default Did I break Edric Crastmere?

I picked up the Wheloon quest chains from both Edric Crastmere (epic version) and Davney Selkin (heroic version) and then proceeded to the 4 quest givers and picked up the quests from them. I ran all 4 quests, picked up final quest, ran it.

Each of the quest givers gave me an end reward, no problem.

But, when I go back to Edric to complete the chain I get a message, "I'm sorry, I was distracted...We will pick up where we left off."

It seems like this is meant as a dialogue for people like me who don't run back to the arch quest giver between quests. But, I expected some end of chain reward and for the whole thing to reset.

Did I break everything by how I ran the quests? I did the same thing on Lamannia but never finished the final quest so did not have this experience.

I ended up abandoning each of the quests which, inexplicably, allowed me to get the end reward for the chain. Very strange.

This is an issue we're hoping to fix in the next patch.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Therigar View Post
    I ended up abandoning each of the quests which, inexplicably, allowed me to get the end reward for the chain. Very strange.
    You only have to abandon the heroic version. If you pick up both the epic and the heroic chain, there'll be 1-2 heroic entries that are bugging up the epic chain NPC. Abandon those 1-2 heroic entries and he'll be fine IME.

Well, maybe he was fine for you, but he's giving me level two loot as the chain end reward, what a jerk!

Last edited by LazyTigerLily; 08-31-2013 at 05:20 PM.