Community Member

Default LR issue Ruined 2.5 million free exp

I used the +20 heart of wood to lose my druid level as i didn't want it anymore with the enhancement pass and upon completing the process it would appear as if I have doubled my epic experience I was on 2.5m about half way to 25 and now i have 5m I have not leveled o 25 yet as I exclusively play with a friend and we only play together and this has kind of ruined that as now i have over leveled him buy 2.5m experience. He is in the rez process now to see if the same thing will happen to him. Is this working as intended or have I accidentally earned 2.5m exp for free?

Normally you would assume I lucked out but because I play with a friend only it has kind of ruined teh experience as we were always the same and enjoyed being that way can you roll back my character and give me another heart of wood? or fix my exp values?

EDIT:

He just finished nothing different happened to him so i leveled to 25 after I did it told me I have -80 action points to spend after freezing for a minute, and on leveling to 26 it has me picking out a new feat but the only feat im allowed to take is toughness, Something weird happening here? Help please

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmathus View Post

He just finished nothing different happened to him so i leveled to 25 after I did it told me I have -80 action points to spend after freezing for a minute, and on leveling to 26 it has me picking out a new feat but the only feat im allowed to take is toughness, Something weird happening here? Help please
    from the release notes:
    Skills, Feats, & Abilities

All epic feats are now listed under a category for Epic Feats, instead of alphabetically being mixed in with all other feats. Epic Destiny feats, granted at level 26 and 28, are sorted by their related Sphere.

if you had ED's this is where you picked a feat for that, i assume you didn't have any prior so your only option is thoughness.
    here is more info on ddo wiki: link

the -80 points to spend hapends a lot, bug report it
    Last edited by lyrecono; 08-23-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Community Member

Ok so what about the double experience any explanation for that? Thanks for responding btw
    ?

Default response

no problem,

hmmm, you can bank exp and level up when he does.
    I 'm not sure if i would be that honest when such a very rare freak accedent happened to my main, after all these TR lives looking into a gift horses mouth usualy ends up with a bitten hand and a kick in the groin....

(translation: bans/nerfs/server rerols etc)

Community Member

I too received too much experience after LRing. I was given enough to reach level 28 from level 22. DM said to just keep playing. I went up to 25 and then stopped to stay with my husband and son, and the epic adventures I could use. I just tried to LR again to fix some mistakes I made using the new system and was told that I couldn't LR because I had too much experience. I don't wish to level to 28, and I'm not sure it would work even then as I was told I had over 10 million xp by the DM. I have only 14 Tokens, and wasn't ready life. I have already used my LR stone, so I'd have to use it before I TRed anyway.