Waiting in the lava pits to chain trip you on the way to Prison of the Planes

Default A Million complaints about Venomed Blades

1) The drow version is borked into complete non-functionality but is the subject of other threads so I won't wax on about it.

2) The rogue assassin version turns off every time you shrine or complete a quest. i.e. every 'rest'.

3) Despite that, the icon will stay toggled on through rests, fooling me far too often to admit.

4) The poison damage applies before assassinate. This means that if no one else has aggro - i.e. you are soloing, or are playing point man, the assassinate won't work.

5) I concede some hyperbole in the title.
    Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
    In Von 3 the breakables in the Troll Ambassador optional room are slow to get to and unnecessary for ransack.
    Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.

In the thread Sneak attacks aren't working right it is even stated that any weapon that deals additional damage (like fire,cold, acid ,etc) or enhancement will break it.

What amazes me is that this bug is reported but not in the official list (while I see it as a big one)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silken-Akira View Post
    In the thread Sneak attacks aren't working right it is even stated that any weapon that deals additional damage (like fire,cold, acid ,etc) or enhancement will break it.

What amazes me is that this bug is reported but not in the official list (while I see it as a big one)
    Any sneak attack, or only Oblivious sneak attacks?

as far as I understood it wpould break assassinate mainly, but not sure about other situations.
    I can only say this one is true because I use it a lot during solo play and had troubles before I read this and now turn it of and avoid weapons that do additional damage.
    But if you look around there are several threads that have this discussed in more depth.
    Just strange it isn't on the official bug list(yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Silken-Akira View Post
    The known issue list just means "stop sending us bug reports. We know what causes this bug already". Not "We are aware this issue is happening".

If something is NOT on the Known Issues list, keep sending reports, with as many details as you can.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    The known issue list just means "stop sending us bug reports. We know what causes this bug already". Not "We are aware this issue is happening".

If something is NOT on the Known Issues list, keep sending reports, with as many details as you can.
    thanks wasn't actually aware of that will send my findings right away