Community Member

Question Too Many user accounts in launcher

I have let friends log in to DDO on my laptop, now I have a lot of "Accounts" listed in the launcher making my difficult to find (The launcher never stays on the last account logged in with) and I always have to agree to the ELUA, is there a way to clear this or reset this? I ahve completly (or so I thought) uninstalled as well as deleted all files in the Program files\Turbine folder, they are all still there

HELP

i dont think those files are there, i think they are in my documents somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by EQNish View Post
    I have let friends log in to DDO on my laptop, now I have a lot of "Accounts" listed in the launcher making my difficult to find (The launcher never stays on the last account logged in with) and I always have to agree to the ELUA, is there a way to clear this or reset this? I ahve completly (or so I thought) uninstalled as well as deleted all files in the Program files\Turbine folder, they are all still there

HELP

It should be in your Documents library under Dungeons and Dragons Online. You'll want to open the UserPreferences.ini file and go down to the bottom of the file. There you will find [User_1] through [User_TooMany] and you can delete out the ones you no longer want to show up there.

-JJ

Discerning Gentlerobot Piker Turtlsdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    It should be in your Documents library under Dungeons and Dragons Online. You'll want to open the UserPreferences.ini file and go down to the bottom of the file. There you will find [User_1] through [User_TooMany] and you can delete out the ones you no longer want to show up there.

-JJ
    This has been bothering the heck out of me, thank you very much for the info.