Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hamilton, NZ
    Posts
    32

    Default Sort button for inventory

    This is probably been suggested before but man would i love a simple sort button to organise all my inventory space.

  2. #2
    Community Member Oxarhamar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbeehre View Post
    This is probably been suggested before but man would i love a simple sort button to organise all my inventory space.
    what would the sort button do that the item tabs on the inventory don't do already?

    All/weapons/armor/clothing/jewelry/potions/wands/scrolls/components/misc
    sort by name/value/equiped
    and a second tab sorting by all/secured/unsecured/marked as junk

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hamilton, NZ
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanngiostr View Post
    what would the sort button do that the item tabs on the inventory don't do already?

    All/weapons/armor/clothing/jewelry/potions/wands/scrolls/components/misc
    sort by name/value/equiped
    and a second tab sorting by all/secured/unsecured/marked as junk
    I just wanted something to sort all the items so that i dont have free spaces dotted in my inventory space

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    60

    Default Sort Option

    Lets not just stop with Inventory Space, lets add that to the bank and reincarnation cache while were at it too. Along with a search option for finding things in the cache would be very helpful. Instead of having 95per of your people working on new things and 5 per fixing problems, maybe resource a couple extra people to improve the existing game instead of adding more stuff.
    I'm sure I could rant about alot more but that should be enough to get the point across. Why bog down the message with a bunch of useless information that the reader doesn't need to read.....LOL

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbeehre View Post
    I just wanted something to sort all the items so that i dont have free spaces dotted in my inventory space
    You don't want an inventory sorter, just an inventory "defragger", then?

    I get why you would, but honestly - isn't it easy enough to just do it manually, drag-and-drop items from your last bag to your first open bag? If you drag an item to the tab for another bag, it'll automatically stick it in the first available slot. Since you just want to consolidate your open slots, and don't care about what order items are in, that's a fast and easy enough way to defragment your inventory.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload