Question Where's the completion counter?

When running CiTW this weekend, I wanted to know how close I was to my 20th run so I could prepare for the disappointment of not getting a Pinion for my end reward. Used to be that you could press "X" while in quest and you'd see the note "You have completed this quest [x] times" along with all the other pertinent info , but that appears to be gone with the latest update.

I looked around for a while but I can't find it. What am I missing?

Vast & Mysterious since '06!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rev09 View Post
    When running CiTW this weekend, I wanted to know how close I was to my 20th run so I could prepare for the disappointment of not getting a Pinion for my end reward. Used to be that you could press "X" while in quest and you'd see the note "You have completed this quest [x] times" along with all the other pertinent info , but that appears to be gone with the latest update.

type
    /quest completion

in the chat window
    Schadel TR FVS | Whathitme 2TR human stalwart tank |Whatwas TR Barbarian/Fighter--FuryoftheWild | Kpavio Monk/fighter| Whatsnyp Artificer | Skullzz all purpose Druid| Whatcast elf AM| Nobuffforu Acrobat Warchanter

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

1. That entry only worked until you were up to the level cap, where it paused. So, the accurate method has always been:
    2. /quest completions
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

What you are missing first of all is this: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ard-list-issue

Currently, 20th reward lists do NOT give what they should, only random loot.

Secondly, to see the number of completions you use /quest completions (IIRC), which worked better than in-quest reporting (since that counter used to stop at cap, so was useless for this purpose after you reached cap).
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Ahhh, very good.

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    What you are missing first of all is this: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ard-list-issue

Currently, 20th reward lists do NOT give what they should, only random loot.

Secondly, to see the number of completions you use /quest completions (IIRC), which worked better than in-quest reporting (since that counter used to stop at cap, so was useless for this purpose after you reached cap).
    Yeah, I was aware that there was a problem, I just wanted to run it up to the 19th and leave the 20th for after the fix, and I wasn't sure how close I was. Thanks for the warning though!

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Yeah, I was aware that there was a problem, I just wanted to run it up to the 19th and leave the 20th for after the fix, and I wasn't sure how close I was. Thanks for the warning though!
    Ah, OK Can't be too careful heh.
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>