Default Holy Strike (Epic Destiny Feat)

Is this working?, I took this and I've never seen it go off. Also can anyone confirm Combat Archery is fixed? Seen posts saying yes and no.
    Last edited by Limey; 08-26-2013 at 05:47 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    Is this working?, I took this and I've never seen it go off. Also can anyone confirm Combat Archery is fixed? Seen posts saying yes and no.
    Its a L26 skill that adds less than 2 damage per hit and doesn't work on Neutral enemies...yes, its WAI, its a functional waste of your Epic feat

OK, back to Fred then ,maybe Guardian Angel instead (there isn't much ranged stuff at 26)
    Last edited by Limey; 08-26-2013 at 06:51 AM.

Community Member

It's a Paladin feat, so as Driod327 pointed out it only does damage on Evil mobs. So it probably was working, but doesn't go off against many of the mobs that you were fighting because they aren't evil, such as animals, vermin, elementals, constructs, plants and everything else that paladins do no damage against.

2015 DDO Players Council FuzzyDuck81's Avatar

If nothing else, positive spellpower boost to help with cocoon/healing spells/healing ki (whichever you have available)?

On my monkcher i'm probably going to go with epic mage armour, will be an extra +11 ac beyond that which i get from the caparison.
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.