Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    We're not telling you how to play. You're the one saying "I play this way, and it's not fun with this new content".

So we're just suggesting, "Hey, if you're not having fun, you can (1) Complain and hope Turbine changes it, or (2) Try playing a different way".

I don't care if you play differently from me... But if you come here and complain that YOUR way is not fun, then it's only seems logical to ask "Maybe doing it differently might be better? Instead of continuing to do it the way that's not fun for you?"
    Here's the thing, my way when it works is fun for me. Your way would have me never ever logging in again, to me the problem is that turbine seems to be trying to get us to play your way. That does irritate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    This. Char doesn't seem very happy at all. Ever.
    There's a lot I am happy with, however I want this game to be even better and continue. So I highlight where I think problems are. You never get better if everyone says how great you are all the time and you never hear about what you've done wrong. Now I am an *******, so sometimes it comes out blunt and offensive as well especially if I'm in a bad mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Here's the thing, my way when it works is fun for me. Your way would have me never ever logging in again, to me the problem is that turbine seems to be trying to get us to play your way. That does irritate me.

There's a lot I am happy with, however I want this game to be even better and continue. So I highlight where I think problems are. You never get better if everyone says how great you are all the time and you never hear about what you've done wrong. Now I am an *******, so sometimes it comes out blunt and offensive as well especially if I'm in a bad mood.
    Youve got to remember that some (impossible to know the amount) people want to play it differently than you, and if things went your way they would be irritated in turn.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    The only camp you really want to have to save time is the North harper camp which is at my location on the map.
    Thank you, +1.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678