Community Member

Default New item types for gearing suggestions (Ie. seeker/fortification on Bracers)

I just noticed that things like seeker and fortification are on Bracers now.

Nice. Explains why the price of bloodstones have dropped.

What other new item types are game changers now for gearing suggestions?
    Your lack of healing amp not my problem. Please buy and use your own remove curse pots in combat, so I don't waste mana. Not my job.

Yeah the new seeker and deadly items just kinda devalued all the time I spent in crystal cove for the bold trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    Yeah the new seeker and deadly items just kinda devalued all the time I spent in crystal cove for the bold trinket.
    Really? Still liking mine. Only the tier 1 dmg bonus has been surpassed; the tier 2 is "exceptional seeker" and the shocking blow is still nice.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?

Community Member

Bump.

So are these the only good new items I found or does anyone have anything else to add to the list?

List?
    Your lack of healing amp not my problem. Please buy and use your own remove curse pots in combat, so I don't waste mana. Not my job.

Community Member

Striding was replaced with Speed which not only affects movement speed but also attack speed now. It can be found on several items as well, boots and rings off the top of my head.

Currently my lvl 9 Arti has Deadly 6(MC), Accuracy 5 and Seeker 5.

Items can be found with Master Craftmanship on them to make them 2 levels lower than normal.

Ghostbane on weapons is a combination of Ghost Touch and Undead bane.

Oddly enough, arrows and bolts retain the old Bane suffixes.

Dodge is new, as is double-shot / double-strike as random loot items.