Community Member

Default Morninglord Random Encounter - Epic Wheloon

This refers to the random encounter where you can get into the basement of Shar Manor.

Has anyone had her spawn? She spawned in about the same place nearly every time I went into Wheloon on Lam. I've spent hours in Wheloon and have yet to see her. I'd really like to wrap up the explorer quest.

Just curious to know if others have found her and where. Thanks.

Had this encounter last night. It was just after we recalled from a quest and she was standing right there to greet us. I cant remember the quest name though. The end fight was on a roof top and you had to remove the ladders to keep the respawns from spawning.
    Member of Mythical

Community Member

Long thread here https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...son-Map-(epic)

Solutions welcome

Community Member

Default Good Point

Now that I think about it, I did run Friends in Low Places on Lam before I started the explorers (problems with the Shadar-Kai destroying the prison entrance at the time). I'll give it a go tonight and I'll best she'll finally start spawning. Thanks.

Edit: It worked, although I must have phased in and out 25 times or so until she appeared. At least I could keep getting credit for freeing the two Wheloon residents in Harvest Hall and thus finished that quest (takes 100).
    Last edited by Texlaw1992; 08-27-2013 at 03:14 PM.