Thread: Best Bow

The Hatchery

Default Best Bow

Making a Bardcher.

Have components to make an Epic Thornlord. Have held on to them for a long time. Once upon a time I know that this was the best bow in the game, but it's since been replaced by Pinion.

But I really hate CitW, so I'm sticking with eThornlord. But are there any other bows that are better? I think Bow of Sinew is, but that's all I can think of.

Also, what sort of damage modifier do I need to make high-crit profile bows better than bows with a bunch of enchantments?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qezuzu View Post
    Making a Bardcher.

Have components to make an Epic Thornlord. Have held on to them for a long time. Once upon a time I know that this was the best bow in the game, but it's since been replaced by Pinion.

But I really hate CitW, so I'm sticking with eThornlord. But are there any other bows that are better? I think Bow of Sinew is, but that's all I can think of.

Also, what sort of damage modifier do I need to make high-crit profile bows better than bows with a bunch of enchantments?
    To my knowledge Pinion is best and E-thorn is still 2nd. CitW is actually fun once you get accustomed to it (the first time or 2 can be very aggravating), but obviously that's up to you.