Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar

Default Party Crashed during Shroud

On Arggo, 8:22 pm central, 12 person run in Shroud, we freeze then all dc. When we reconnect, we are outside the shroud in Meridia. Did this happen to anyone else tonight?
    Thumbed_Servant (to my cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Hildegarde 20 clr-10 epic/ Muhther 18 clr-2 fav-6 epic/ Sheolah 20 pal-2 epic/ plus many 'casual' toons

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbed_Servant View Post
    On Arggo, 8:22 pm central, 12 person run in Shroud, we freeze then all dc. When we reconnect, we are outside the shroud in Meridia. Did this happen to anyone else tonight?
    Was in a shroud earlier today and it didn't crash, we just hit a hardcore lag spike and nobody could move for like 5 minutes at the puzzle phase. The lag broke up about 3 seconds after we got wiped out by the rainbow...go figure. Too bad turbine is still apparently running the game on the same servers they bought from walmart 5 years ago.

Community Member

If it happened on Partycrashers, then you'd have something to talk about

I was lagging rather badly and tried getting a fresh client, then got errors for like 15 mins. I got back on but just froze with every step -_- QQ'ed out eventually.
    Playing on Khyber, in guild Simple: now lvl 67!
    Main character: Naxius
    Support changes to armor kits! http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=356387

Yesterday those lag spikes happened to me 3 times on Khyber. One time at the end battle of lost thread (wipe, siberys cake got us back up after the lag). One time battle of eveningstar (just annoying) and one time in epic hard evon 5 (just annoying). The lag is always about 2-3 mins, where the whole group either can not move or is teleporting through the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbed_Servant View Post
    I was in that Shroud happened during puzzles and I am also crashing all the time now not fun...
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

Community Member

Default same thing happened to me

My Lords of Dust group on the anis had this happen near the end the other day. We had chat for 4 or 5 mins while frozen, but then it kicked all 6of us. Relogged & quest wasn't even active 2 mins later.

I was on Khyber around 6 pm est yesterday running my newly TR'ed ranger through korthos. There were people standing outside the wavecrest tavern clicking on the door, getting to the loading screen, and getting kicked back out to korthos. I finally got the bright idea to go to the harbor and back, click on the tavern door, and I seemed to have a higher chance of getting me in the tavern. I ran collaborator a few times but was never able to recall out once the quest was finished. Submitted a ticket, waited 15 minutes on a GM who never showed up, used /death to leave the quest, and proceeded to go back in between the harbor and korthos to get into the tavern to run my hard and normal.

On the plus side, when a GM finally did contact me (over an hour later) they were rather polite, explained that it was an issue with lag, and assured me that they were working on it. This was my first interaction with in game support in close to a year that I didn't seriously think about canceling my sub after. Thanks random GM guy!
    --Pealea, Peawee, worldpeas, givepeas achance, and whoopea on Khyber

Yesterday on Thelanis, dont know exact time I couldnt move, couldnt do anything, but I still had green network, everything was fine except I couldnt move and then I quit the game, logged back on and my friend had the same thing happen.