Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Watching with amusements as one persons lfm never fills

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RobbinB View Post
    Do you have ethical issues with selecting the auto-attack icon?
    I don't have issues with the auto attack, just an issue with a hotbar that has only one thing on it. If I use auto attack it will throw my screen balance off.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfurnace View Post
    My only issue with the chain was spinner. I went in at 4am, thinking eHard, hah!
    I found demon-kittens with 8.5k-9k hp, hitting 110-190. Was a bit of a shock, seeming I was 3/4 asleep and just doing one run to help a mate.
    I found the same last night as well. Group of six players on EH. I was running my artificer with displacement, 10% incorporeal, 8% dodge, and 200% fortification. Patrolling one side for the spiders these were the guardian kitties. As Soul said, easily 110-160 per hit *non* crit. I thought we accidentally went in on EE at first. And I swear they hit me every time regardless of my defenses, but maybe it just felt that way.

One thing that comes to mind is the CR settings were too low on Lammania before the update in EH in multiple quests. They were fixed before the update went live but perhaps what people are experiencing here are a side effect of that fix.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post
    I do not know why, wasn´t there a big uproar in the forum not too long ago that "epic should be epic" and "epic hard should feel hard"?

Well, now it definitively feels hard.
    Because it seems to be inconsistent. I soloed the entire eveningstar/underdark/demonweb chain on EH and it seemed just as easy as it ever did. I go into the Whellon quests and it's not so much harder as just much much longer to beat down the massive bags of hitpoints. I won't even both trying to solo them on EH because it's just not worth it time wise.

I think it's kinda funny. They jacked-up mobs for one of the more popular F2P quests (especially on epic), yet they came out with Ghostbane because undead were "too hard" for new players.

Someone will come along and cite how game management is better off as a data-driven decision-making process, and that everything is A-OK...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12