Default Is Dol Dorn's Champion gone?

Helping my daughter respect her cleric and I cannot find Dol Dorn's in the list - is this one of the enhancements that has been engineered out?

Oh, and please fix the search in this forum! I keep getting dumped back to the top level no matter what I search for . . .
    Last edited by Azalin; 08-25-2013 at 12:00 PM.
    Keep it fun out there . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Azalin View Post
    Oh, and please fix the search in this forum!
    You're better off using Google to search these forums. Just put "site:www.ddo.com" into the search box before your keywords.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    The Band of Gypsys

Helping my daughter respect her cleric and I cannot find Dol Dorn's in the list - is this one of the enhancements that has been engineered out?
    I believe it has. I have not used the +20 Heart so I can't say for sure but I believe it is auto granted at 6 now if you take the corresponding faith base at level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by AbyssalMage View Post
    I believe it has. I have not used the +20 Heart so I can't say for sure but I believe it is auto granted at 6 now if you take the corresponding faith base at level 1.
    Ah, OK - thanks!

I didn't want to LR her, but it sounds like that might be the way to get it back.

Thanks!
    Keep it fun out there . . .

Community Member

The Faith enhancements are now (bonus?) feats you can take for Clerics and Paladins, as Favored Souls do with their faiths.

Longsword proficiency is granted by one of the level 1 cleric faith feats. (Follower of the Sovereign Host, IIRC.) Talk to Fred; he might let you take it at no cost.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frotz View Post
    The Faith enhancements are now (bonus?) feats you can take for Clerics and Paladins, as Favored Souls do with their faiths.
    AFAIK they're autogrants at various levels

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Longsword proficiency is granted by one of the level 1 cleric faith feats. (Follower of the Sovereign Host, IIRC.) Talk to Fred; he might let you take it at no cost.
    I've read that you cant take them - plus, why would you want to, when they're autogranted if you LR?

Ah, OK - thanks!

I didn't want to LR her, but it sounds like that might be the way to get it back.
    What are you saving the token for, really, though? If you haven't used it yet on her char, you still have a free LR+0 at Cruz too, which will let you claim your new autogrant feats without having to use your LR20 token, if you want to save that for any reason.