Community Member

Default Developers - fix the Pale Master healing bug already

This is getting super annoying when I can't heal my pale master in a raid and die. Most people say it is deathward preventing healing, and that all you need to do is drop form and enter again. Based on personal experience that is hit and miss, dropping form and entering again only solves the problem part of the time and is very inconsistent (not to mention it costs me 100sp, and by the time I drop form and renter I could be dead in an all out raid situation).

I mean this was a bug a year ago and the developers fixed it, so how the hell did the developers let this slip into the code again? Not being able to heal at all is an urgent bug that needs to be fixed asap.

Community Member

Another problem is that if I have the Jeweled Cloak equipped, the Jeweled Cloak absorbs the Pale Master healing aura. So it takes like 1-2 minutes to even see any heals from my aura because my Jeweled Cloak is absorbing it all. Grrrr....

Well. My palemaster+Sireth life just got put on hold.

The Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfurnace View Post
    Well. My palemaster+Sireth life just got put on hold.
    In my experience (i.e. what my friend says) it's pretty much just deathward that breaks it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qezuzu View Post
    In my experience (i.e. what my friend says) it's pretty much just deathward that breaks it.
    Equipping an item with spell absorption, like the Jeweled Cloak, also breaks the ability to heal.

Yeah,w as a little bummed to see this issue return. As a extra comment, the deathward-on-our-Skellie-blocking negative-energy-healing was always a problem, even after it was fixed for players under undead shroud. So, devs, when you look at this issue again, please consider the Skellie pets as well as the casters.
    Bogenbroom's legion... 102 characters, 3 accounts, and 1 irate wife.

Community Member

Lightbulb

As someone who plays palemaster's religiously this dw bug sux! But negative energy has always consumed spell absorption charges, and I am very much ok with that. There has to be trade offs with a prestige that makes you immune to almost everything.

Community Member

New patch and still no fix for these issues? Developer response please.

Don't forget the vulnerability to Turn Undead while you're at it - our paladin accidentally killed our wizard out in the desert with that one yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    Don't forget the vulnerability to Turn Undead while you're at it - our paladin accidentally killed our wizard out in the desert with that one yesterday
    I just hit lvl 20 before the update with my palemaster. Looks like I will be TRing before I get a chance to try out the epic content.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    Really? Ooooo, I'm gunna have to try that! (on myself)
    Bogenbroom's legion... 102 characters, 3 accounts, and 1 irate wife.

Community Member

Oh joy, now people are going around in public areas and blowing up pale masters with divine light. Developers, you really gotta fix the issues highlighted in this thread. How you borked so many things related to the pale master in one update is beyond me...