Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorin View Post
    If they provided a high level runearm(s) or repeater with a red slot for impulse this would make me much happier. Much. I guess there is Needle upgrade tier four, guess I better hit CITW.
    They do have a Force SP boosting runearm: LINK And they gave us 3 weeks of Crystal Cove just this month. (Oh, and since you're playing a Warforged, the fortification debuff is a joke.)
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumFX View Post
    They do have a Force SP boosting runearm: LINK And they gave us 3 weeks of Crystal Cove just this month. (Oh, and since you're playing a Warforged, the fortification debuff is a joke.)

Hmmm yes, I forgot about that one. And by the time decicded to jump into the cove rather then skip it, and I tiered out my Spyglass -the event ended. Ah well. Catch it next time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123