Default Whelhoon End Reward List for Chain?

I Finished last night with a guildie the Whelhoon chain. We two manned it on EN to get to see what the quests were like etc. The normal end rewards like the Skirmishers stuff, Sages stuff from the lead of quests like in Army of Shadow etc are pretty decent. However to my dismay when we ran Through the Mirror and completed it, my end reward was variants of armor types from cloth to docents to plate WITH ONLY a PERMANENT GH effect?

Is this working as intended? Or after thinking about it, does it gain special effects or a set bonus if you are say wearing all the Skirmishers items or the like? If not, then what the heck is the use of it? Like I am gonna take off my black dragon Robe off my hybrid 14 ftr, 4 pali, 2 monk to equip that! I would like to say I really like the quest Through the Mirror. Can someone please let me know if they know something in regards to this I don't?

Seems a bit underwhelming for an item. All together I really like the new quest. The only issue is the lag, especially when the enviroments change to the different planes.
    Krylor----Lauralinn----Thorriin----Hunii----Ciinder----Holdiin----Leader of Templar on Cannith

" You are not only yourself but everyone and everything around you!"

IIRC from lam forums there is no set bonus. I think that gear is more meant for iconics that don't have dragonscale etc.

Community Member

Those armours are not quest chain end reward, they are just rewards from doing that one quest.

Quote Originally Posted by garynash7070 View Post
    I Finished last night with a guildie the Whelhoon chain. We two manned it on EN to get to see what the quests were like etc. The normal end rewards like the Skirmishers stuff, Sages stuff from the lead of quests like in Army of Shadow etc are pretty decent. However to my dismay when we ran Through the Mirror and completed it, my end reward was variants of armor types from cloth to docents to plate WITH ONLY a PERMANENT GH effect?

Is this working as intended? Or after thinking about it, does it gain special effects or a set bonus if you are say wearing all the Skirmishers items or the like? If not, then what the heck is the use of it? Like I am gonna take off my black dragon Robe off my hybrid 14 ftr, 4 pali, 2 monk to equip that! I would like to say I really like the quest Through the Mirror. Can someone please let me know if they know something in regards to this I don't?

Seems a bit underwhelming for an item. All together I really like the new quest. The only issue is the lag, especially when the enviroments change to the different planes.
    +1 Greatsword of Deception+1 Maul+2 Chainmail Shirt+2 Soundproof Chainmail ShirtHeroic Deeds

Is what I could choose from for completing the story Arc on Heroic Elite.
    Those are ML:+1|+2 items...

Quote Originally Posted by LightBear View Post
    +1 Greatsword of Deception+1 Maul+2 Chainmail Shirt+2 Soundproof Chainmail ShirtHeroic Deeds

Is what I could choose from for completing the story Arc on Heroic Elite.
    Those are ML:+1|+2 items...
    Ok, that was some weird in between reward from the story arc giver.
    The reward probably should not have been in there at all.