Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    even your bud has nothing to say he knows im right now and you are arguing +10 stat on generic loot gen vs +10 stat on named raid items go home you have been served old man
    You have one item that has +10 stats you got on the wiki, rather than earned in a raid. I have an item in that same slot that has 2 max synergy abilities and 2 augments. Mr "theres no good random trinkets" cant explain this.

You also had your card pulled on wearing two +3 dex....
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Community Member

Default quoted

Because the best rogues use Agony 15-20/x3 2.5[2d4] with your same bleed attack and disintegration plus another improved deception to stack on top of the gloves. Hate to break it to you, but with the new enhancements Agony does more than Balizarde on a Rogue. Also, my gear setup is the same regardless of fighting style. The only difference is I use wraps and you use a toothpick.

~nevermind, wrong thread~

dude I have agony I have rebellion I have celestia I have shi I have epic midnight greetings balizarde crushes all of those weapons. Stop posting you don't know. The base damage is 33.00 dude agony is 23 not even close . crit 15-20 x3 muti . good luck +2 superior parrying its by far better I know I have them all.
    I actually have them in my inventory. You have the wiki. Youre pushing this ad hominem name calling stuff way too hard, and you waffled 5x now on stuff you didn't know existed.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Community Member

Default wrong again bud

upgraded agaony 17-20 x2 crit 24.60 base damage fully upgraded... doesn't even hold a candle to balizarde

you've been owned you have no valid points you are a dinosaur.sorry you cant EE done lMAO
    I still find t ironic youre calling me a dinosaur when youre clinging to gear from 2012, and the new 2013 expansion drops stuff that parallels or betters it from trash chests.

upgraded agaony 17-20 x2 crit 24.60 base damage fully upgraded... doesn't even hold a candle to balizarde
    Just copying and pasting from the wiki.

dude I have agony I have rebellion I have celestia I have shi I have epic midnight greetings balizarde crushes all of those weapons. Stop posting you don't know. The base damage is 33.00 dude agony is 23 not even close . crit 15-20 x3 muti . good luck +2 superior parrying its by far better I know I have them all.
    Knife Specialization: You gain a +1 Competence bonus to Critical Damage Multiplier with daggers and kukris. Daggers also gain a +1 Competence bonus to Critical Threat Range.

Reading is hard for you, isn't it.

Community Member

Default really am I? the upgraded version isnt on wiki noob LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by chai View Post
    just copying and pasting from the wiki.
    served again

LMAO ROFL seriously we all know just by your posts you have never completed CITW or FOT you don't even know what named loot is you are aF2P generic loot wearing scrub LOL ROFL tyvm
    I helped beta those raids, and lead them the first weeks on the live servers (well after they fixed the citw bugs and relaunched it). Youre acting like this stuff is hard to complete?

Community Member

Default yes with that enhancement it gets the crit multi

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    Knife Specialization: You gain a +1 Competence bonus to Critical Damage Multiplier with daggers and kukris. Daggers also gain a +1 Competence bonus to Critical Threat Range.

but 33.00 base damage vs 24.60 with the same crit range and multiplier is better you know it and I know it served again do the math scrubs. Oh and btw I get an offhand weapon which do you think it is AGONY of course stop arguing what you don't know served served served

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post

Yeap exactly.

He looks at the base damage on the wiki, doesn't synergize it with any enhancements, then automagically declares his rapier better, simply because the base damage is higher on the wiki.

Community Member

Default can you do math?

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Yeap exactly.

He looks at the base damage on the wiki, doesn't synergize it with any enhancements, then automagically declares his rapier better, simply because the base damage is higher on the wiki.
    can you do math cause it seems like you cant? 33.00 base damage is more than 24.60 scrub

then why do you still have junk generic loot gen hahahahahahahahahahahahah scrub
    That loot gen invalidates your raid gear, and is easy to get. There are still some items (mostly the +3 insightful) that are best in slot, but most of the non weapon raid loot is second tier now.

Community Member

Default and once again chai WRONG !!!!!

the upgraded version of agaony isn't on wiki you are a scrub I just proved I own it and upgraded served served served

can you do math cause it seems like you cant? 33.00 base damage is more than 24.60 scrub
    You should read the post I quoted. Then come admit you failed to understand how the enhancements synergize better with daggers better than rapiers afterward.

the upgraded version of agaony isn't on wiki you are a scrub I just proved I own it and upgraded served served served
    Why did you upgrade it since you claim it sucks. Waffles for dinner again?

Community Member

Default you still have yet to tell us what your toons are wearing.

That loot gen invalidates your raid gear, and is easy to get. There are still some items (mostly the +3 insightful) that are best in slot, but most of the non weapon raid loot is second tier now.
    at least the other guy has balls and argues valid loot...you talk out of your keester you don't have any good loot and don't know how to put the puzzle together that's why you refuse to tell us what you wear on your toons . CAUSE ITS ALL GARNAGE

at least the other guy has balls and argues valid loot...you talk out of your keester you don't have any good loot and don't know how to put the puzzle together that's why you refuse to tell us what you wear on your toons . CAUSE ITS ALL GARNAGE
    I spoke nonspecifically to see how much you knew about the new endgame stuff. And you fell right in with 4 contradictions in 5 posts. The fifth was you saying there was no good random gen trinket.

Community Member

Default served again....

You should read the post I quoted. Then come admit you failed to understand how the enhancements synergize better with daggers better than rapiers afterward.
    drow synergize better with daggers????? wrong again and again and again. Drow weapon focus learn the enhancements before you post .you are a scrub compared to me ))

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast