Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 236
  1. #161
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    20,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    if you read and close your mouth you would have seen that. My toon that has this gear isn't a shadar kai. make a toon on wayfinder right now and contact me risk raines ill show you what REAL gear looks like not some random loot gen junk
    You read all that on the wiki. Your toon doesn't exist. You've been waving your internet gangsta around far too much to have any kind of meaningful discussion. - More than 40 posts now with nothing but name calling. You don't trash talk after you got dunked on. Someone shoulda told ya.
    Last edited by Chai; 09-07-2013 at 07:14 PM.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  2. #162
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default lets preview an item like the jeweled cloak EE with 2 augments.

    +10 stat, +10 stat, spell absorption, inherent resistance, LMAO your random loot gen is junk compared to that...stop talking you don't know you make yourself look more dumb with every post SERVED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

  3. #163
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    20,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    +10 stat, +10 stat, spell absorption, inherent resistance, LMAO your random loot gen is junk compared to that...stop talking you don't know you make yourself look more dumb with every post SERVED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
    Your still clinging to the one item that PARALLELS the new endgame gear...Its not even better, and its harder to get.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  4. #164
    Community Member Nightmanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    cant compare apples and oranges bud you aren't a pure rogue so stop taklking like you know something about it. Your gear choice is inferior to mi9ne anything you have on you I have and then more if you are still wearing the adamantine cloak. Cant compare a build that isn't wielding balizarde because any GOOD rogue knows that the VERY best rogue weapon hands down no questions about it so the build must center around it DONE served
    Because the best rogues use Agony 15-20/x3 2.5[2d4] with your same bleed attack and disintegration plus another improved deception to stack on top of the gloves. Hate to break it to you, but with the new enhancements Agony does more than Balizarde on a Rogue. Also, my gear setup is the same regardless of fighting style. The only difference is I use wraps and you use a toothpick.

    Still not sure how you're considering less doublestrike on the one toon that relies the heaviest on increasing attack speed a benefit. Your cloak will have it's charges ripped very quickly in EE content, and mine reduces threat. AKA the one thing every rogue tries to avoid. Even if you keep your optics for the assassinate DC that you do not have, you can have the necklace be a deadly X item. Then, add in the adamantine cloak and the bracers for more doublestrike and why not use your trinket and you're doing well. Go strength based for even more damage (since your dex will not go as high as your strength can go, especially with Fury) and your rogue isn't standing a chance.

  5. #165
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    20,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    you must have a half orc rogue too cause your intel is a 6...you are a noob your gear sucks and your pride refuses to admit you need to rethink your whole setup. LMAO I so own you in every manner
    Make that 41 posts now with nothing but ad hominem - not even a valid debate tactic. You just got dunked on and now youre trying to trash talk your way out of it.
    Last edited by Chai; 09-07-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  6. #166
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default i have your exact doublestrike w/o skirmishers bracers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    Because the best rogues use Agony 15-20/x3 2.5[2d4] with your same bleed attack and disintegration plus another improved deception to stack on top of the gloves. Hate to break it to you, but with the new enhancements Agony does more than Balizarde on a Rogue. Also, my gear setup is the same regardless of fighting style. The only difference is I use wraps and you use a toothpick.

    Still not sure how you're considering less doublestrike on the one toon that relies the heaviest on increasing attack speed a benefit. Your cloak will have it's charges ripped very quickly in EE content, and mine reduces threat. AKA the one thing every rogue tries to avoid. Even if you keep your optics for the assassinate DC that you do not have, you can have the necklace be a deadly X item. Then, add in the adamantine cloak and the bracers for more doublestrike and why not use your trinket and you're doing well. Go strength based for even more damage (since your dex will not go as high as your strength can go, especially with Fury) and your rogue isn't standing a chance.
    if I have your exact doublestrike w/o the bracers im obviously better btw fell shiv gives doublestrike so it doent stack ))) again served keep trying though

  7. #167
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    20,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    NOPE wroing again guy keep trying dex to damage on balizarde as well you are relics research before you talk
    Nope. Again, clinging to 2012. Welcome to 2013.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  8. #168
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default you have zero valid points and even your buddy will soon run out of arguments

    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Make that 41 posts now with nothing but ad hominem - not even a valid debate tactic. You just got dunked on and now youre trying to trash talk your way out of it.
    eeven your buddy is realizing right now that im right. You haven't had 1 thing to say with validity for 2 hours now. You don't even know the loot so quiet down dinosaur

  9. #169
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Nope. Again, clinging to 2012. Welcome to 2013.
    rogue assaisin 2 dinosaur learn the new enhancements

  10. #170
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default just say it ....

    you were right risk its easy and its true

  11. #171
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    20,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    if you read and close your mouth you would have seen that. My toon that has this gear isn't a shadar kai. make a toon on wayfinder right now and contact me risk raines ill show you what REAL gear looks like not some random loot gen junk
    I did see you directly contradict yourself. Cant get a 40 umd, now all of a sudden your umd is 45 unbuffed.....

    Cant explain that...../bill oriley picture.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  12. #172
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    20,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    rogue assaisin 2 dinosaur learn the new enhancements
    I have clearly shown I understand them, after you told me I could not have 3 umd from enhancements.....
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  13. #173
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default yup 45 umd unbuffed

    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    I did see you directly contradict yourself. Cant get a 40 umd, now all of a sudden your umd is 45 unbuffed.....

    Cant explain that...../bill oriley picture.
    yup any other questions. no contradiction you just cant read...my shadra kai has inferior umd my main toon has great umd. You are a noon and I own you every post yet you keep yapping. You don't even know the new enhancement line stop talking you seriously make yourself look like a bigger idiot with each post

  14. #174
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    20,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    eeven your buddy is realizing right now that im right. You haven't had 1 thing to say with validity for 2 hours now. You don't even know the loot so quiet down dinosaur
    Nope, hes owned you around every corner, and hes not someone who I usually even agree with. At least hes current to this year, and uses logic, where you now have 43 posts with nothing but name calling.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  15. #175
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default no you clearly dont...

    Quote Originally Posted by chai View Post
    i have clearly shown i understand them, after you told me i could not have 3 umd from enhancements.....
    you and your bud just said that balizarde doent get dex to damage. So you dont unbderstand it obviously.someone who understood it wouldnt say trhat again owned stop posting you look like more of an idiot with each post

  16. #176
    Community Member Nightmanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    if I have your exact doublestrike w/o the bracers im obviously better btw fell shiv gives doublestrike so it doent stack ))) again served keep trying though
    So now you've found an item that works against my bracers. Good for you.

    Also, why is it that I can get dex to damage on Agony but you refuse to believe that a weapon that I proved is better is better? Dual wield Agony and Fell Shiv and you've got a more powerful combo than the Balizarde.

    And if my pure fighter can hit 40umd without gear swaps, how are you convinced that a shadar-kai cannot do it?

  17. #177
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default LMAO even your bud has crickets chirping

    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Nope, hes owned you around every corner, and hes not someone who I usually even agree with. At least hes current to this year, and uses logic, where you now have 43 posts with nothing but name calling.
    even your bud has nothing to say he knows im right now and you are arguing +10 stat on generic loot gen vs +10 stat on named raid items go home you have been served old man

  18. #178
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    20,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    yup any other questions. no contradiction you just cant read...my shadra kai has inferior umd my main toon has great umd. You are a noon and I own you every post yet you keep yapping. You don't even know the new enhancement line stop talking you seriously make yourself look like a bigger idiot with each post
    Waffles for dinner? I caught you 4 times now not understanding the new gear and twice on enhancements. After dropping the bomb that a 6 cha rogue cant have 40 UMD by level 28.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  19. #179
    Community Member Nightmanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    you and your bud just said that balizarde doent get dex to damage. So you dont unbderstand it obviously.someone who understood it wouldnt say trhat again owned stop posting you look like more of an idiot with each post
    Quote me as saying that. Please.

    Now, while you're picking yourself up you will realize I said I can get my strength higher than you can get your dex. This has been true ever since the game was created.

    76dc stun, btw. Something that's actually useful in EE content.
    Last edited by Nightmanis; 09-07-2013 at 07:30 PM.

  20. #180
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default no you dont...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    So now you've found an item that works against my bracers. Good for you.

    Also, why is it that I can get dex to damage on Agony but you refuse to believe that a weapon that I proved is better is better? Dual wield Agony and Fell Shiv and you've got a more powerful combo than the Balizarde.

    And if my pure fighter can hit 40umd without gear swaps, how are you convinced that a shadar-kai cannot do it?
    dude I have agony I have rebellion I have celestia I have shi I have epic midnight greetings balizarde crushes all of those weapons. Stop posting you don't know. The base damage is 33.00 dude agony is 23 not even close . crit 15-20 x3 muti . good luck +2 superior parrying its by far better I know I have them all.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload