Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    btw whats your doublestrike atm? mines 23%
    23% with just the bracers. Haven't gotten a black helm yet, but with that and actually bothering to invest in it I'd be about 30-31%. I'm also a wis based monk/fighter splash so I'm designed to stun and beat things down.

Also you could sub in the EE Consuming Darkness for +12 Seeker. That would be even more damage because then you could include the planar trinket you are so desperate to include.

On a different note, how exactly did this little argument get started about proper rogue setup? This was a thread started about how the Assassins do some just ignorantly high damage.

I still demonstrated how much of a relic you are, the completely owned your every post. The trinket as I proved is still subpar to a planar focus with balizarde. Close your mouth you don't have the loot I have so you wouldn't possibly know how a rogues gear should fit together. Thanks for posting though DEADLY and SEEKER only worthwhile random for a rogue thanks for playing you are a relic, a dinosaur, a fossil, petrified wood, a codger, an oldtimer, please learn that your toons , gear and builds are weak
    Nope. Im up to date. Youre clinging to plus 8. Also claimed you cant make a rogue with 40 umd by 28. Great!!!!
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Community Member

Default you are wrong again

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    Ah, so I'm not allowed to include it even though it still is 100% viable. Same as the skirmisher's stuff because you refuse to run around with something that is available to everyone.

Makes total sense. Your ego gets in the way of rational decision making.
    no its just fact bud whats the min level of the cloak? 24 min level of bracers? 25 learn your loot there is a reason for the min level you are wearing a cloak that has non stacking effects with balizarde. its not viable its a bad choice the jeweled cloak twisting shade combo is better. In no way is it viable in your build you aren't slotting natural armor/heavy fort/false life etc....where are you getting your green slots bud?

Community Member

Default im all done with you dont post again

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Nope. Im up to date. Youre clinging to plus 8. Also claimed you cant make a rogue with 40 umd by 28. Great!!!!
    you have nothing to say you don't bring any rational thoughts at least this other guys brings actual references to the table you just don't know loot period

no its just fact bud whats the min level of the cloak? 24 min level of bracers? 25 learn your loot there is a reason for the min level you are wearing a cloak that has non stacking effects with balizarde. its not viable its a bad choice the jeweled cloak twisting shade combo is better. In no way is it viable in your build you aren't slotting natural armor/heavy fort/false life etc....where are you getting your green slots bud?
    You already stated earlier that who needs ac so natural armour is moot. The items labeled +50 Hitpoints are the same bonus as false life so I have that. Heavy fort is on my helm currently.

And you're telling me about non-stacking effects yet you were boasting reasons why your setup was better when you had quite a few. Please explain that to me. EE Treads and EE Dex3 Black helm? Also what on the cloak is non stacking with Balizarde? The Dodge %? That's kind of a pitiful reason to say it's a useless item.

And right now my Rogue has 40umd without a shroud item or good luck and started with 8cha. Referencing whatever it is from earlier in the thread.
    Last edited by Nightmanis; 09-07-2013 at 07:39 PM.

On a different note, how exactly did this little argument get started about proper rogue setup? This was a thread started about how the Assassins do some just ignorantly high damage.
    He claimed that no self respecting rogue would have 40 umd at endgame with a 6 cha starting because self respecting rogues don't wear any other gear other than the mid level gear he is still clinging to. Any breakdown presented was quoted by him and any beneficial gear was dismissed as "no self respecting rogue wears this".
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Community Member

Default you are arguing your gear vs a pure rogues gear?

23% with just the bracers. Haven't gotten a black helm yet, but with that and actually bothering to invest in it I'd be about 30-31%. I'm also a wis based monk/fighter splash so I'm designed to stun and beat things down.

Also you could sub in the EE Consuming Darkness for +12 Seeker. That would be even more damage because then you could include the planar trinket you are so desperate to include.
    cant compare apples and oranges bud you aren't a pure rogue so stop taklking like you know something about it. Your gear choice is inferior to mi9ne anything you have on you I have and then more if you are still wearing the adamantine cloak. Cant compare a build that isn't wielding balizarde because any GOOD rogue knows that the VERY best rogue weapon hands down no questions about it so the build must center around it DONE served

Community Member

Default i absolutely own you.

You already stated earlier that who needs ac so natural armour is moot. The items labeled +50 Hitpoints are the same bonus as false life so I have that. Heavy fort is on my helm currently.

And you're telling me about non-stacking effects yet you were boasting reasons why your setup was better when you had quite a few. Please explain that to me. EE Treads and EE Dex3 Black helm? Also what on the cloak is non stacking with Balizarde? The Dodge %? That's kind of a pitiful reason to say it's a useless item.

And right now my Rogue has 40umd without a shroud item or good luck and started with 8cha. Referencing whatever it is from earlier in the thread.
    right now my umd is 45 unbuffed ill own you in every category with my set up. in fact name one category you think you do better plz? besides your 15 hps LMAO

Community Member

Default balizarde crits on a 15-20 1 out of 6 x3 crit mult. 33.00 base damage

I absolutely will own you in the damage dept. No weapon you can hold out performs that and I haven't even mentioned my offhand weapon. why would I wear your cloak when wielding balizarde? I wouldn't it would be inferior

Community Member

Default and yes i dont wear any non stacking items its a waste...

good players don't wear nonstacking items. You think the devs intended you to use items that don't stack. LOL learn how to put the puzzle together. Or feel free to bite my equipment since its by far better than your setup LOL served again

Community Member

Default as i said i dont wear those boots anymore they are just an option.

if you want to wear the only not that adds damage to your rogue and has 2 augments and gives you acid resist the boots of corrosion are great. But realize we are talking items that will give you more outright damage

Community Member

Default with your setup...

your setup gives you 15 hps and some extra doublestrike meanwhile you lose resistance/blur/disable 20 search 20/ spell absorption/ inherent resistance. 2 augment slots. stacking prr . =4 damage and an insightful stat 3. you are 100% wrong my set up is FAR superior to yours

Community Member

Default please name one category you have me beat in?

please I beg you name one thing I don't have on me you think you have and ill name 5-7 things youll miss from moving equipment

8 posts in a row...dude, you really need to learn how to use forums

Community Member

Default dude sriously you dont have anything to say...

The only thing you own is a level 28 rogue with less than 40 umd, as you so claimed yourself. Everything else you rented from the wiki. You tried to state there was no good random trinket, when there is. You stated specific colors cant appear as augments on random when they can. You had no knowledge of the necklace in the expansion that trumps your cha slot. At this point Im +2 in all stats ahead of you - if you farmed a completionist and I had a 3rd life toon, theyd have the same stats. The difference between my knowledge and yours is like comparing the kitchen sink to the marianas trench as far as depth is concerned, and you just fell in.
    your gear sucks stop talking you have zero good gear and couldn't run EE if your life depended on it. My gear is far superior to your ive already proved that when you are ready to post your gear set up on this forum thread ill listen to you until then you have zero valid points and have no clue how to build a toon at all dwarven rogue enough said you aren't even close to my league relic

right now my umd is 45 unbuffed ill own you in every category with my set up. in fact name one category you think you do better plz? besides your 15 hps LMAO
    How did you get that, you claimed it wasn't possible before. Ima go get some maple syrup. The waffles are starting to pile up.

your gear sucks stop talking you have zero good gear and couldn't run EE if your life depended on it. My gear is far superior to your ive already proved that when you are ready to post your gear set up on this forum thread ill listen to you until then you have zero valid points and have no clue how to build a toon at all dwarven rogue enough said you aren't even close to my league relic
    +10 > +8

The relic doesn't cling to mid level second best gear son.

Community Member

Default i said its not reasonanly possinle on a shadar kai assasin with a 6 charisma....

How did you get that, you claimed it wasn't possible before. Ima go get some maple syrup. The waffles are starting to pile up.
    if you read and close your mouth you would have seen that. My toon that has this gear isn't a shadar kai. make a toon on wayfinder right now and contact me risk raines ill show you what REAL gear looks like not some random loot gen junk

Community Member

Default so +10 stat + 10 suffix...

+10 > +8

The relic doesn't cling to mid level second best gear son.
    so +10 stat +10 suffix is better than exceptional seeker disable 20 search 20 blur and resistance 7 ?
    you are a fool and have zero clue once again. YOU CAN AUGMENT +10 stat relic. Your random loot gen is pointless stop being foolish

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast