Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    I have a feeling this one hasn't played the expansion yet. He still thinks his level 25 raid loot with is better than the expansion loot. Congrats on being the only person on the forums who thinks this way, because everyone else is harping about how much work they did to earn their raid loot only to have it invalidated by random gen expansion stuff.
    Dodge 10%

Resistance +10

Deadly +10

Accuracy +10

Lore 18%

DC +4 and higher

All tactics +14 (stunning, sunder, trip etc)

Show me pre expansion loot with this. This is not even a complete list.
    Last edited by Chai; 09-07-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Community Member

Default correction

I have a feeling this one hasn't played the expansion yet. He still thinks his level 25 raid loot with is better than the expansion loot. Congrats on being the only person on the forums who thinks this way, because everyone else is harping about how much work they did to earn their raid loot only to have it invalidated by random gen expansion stuff.
    correction...ive already beat the wheloon prison quests on EE and the storm horns on E hard. Will be running EE today. Please I dare you come to my server so I can show you what a REAL toon looks like . You are clearly a dinosaur. Do research. If you augment +10 +3 in raid loot its infinitely better than generic loot gen. Speaking of which cordo you guys claim that they are in store but im unable to get them When is that actually getting here?

Community Member

Default Lmao !!

Dodge 10%

Resistance +10

Deadly +10

Accuracy +10

show me.
    have dodge 8% on balizarde with a 31% max capped dodge don't need dodge 10%/ Accuracy????????????? are fkn kidding me dude you really are a relic. wirh NO attack bonus item I hit every single time except on a 1. Completely unnecessary. Deadly yes but need a random loot gen with 2 augments and 1 item is nice goggles as I said. Resistance? My reflex saves are 76. will saves 54 and fortitude 58 3 more isn't going to make me change my gear. OH and BTW I can slot +10 resistance soon if I like. You have been again soooooooooooooooooooooo owned.

Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    Do research. If you augment +10 +3 in raid loot its infinitely better than generic loot gen.
    LOLWUT

I can augment anything you can. I can get +3 insightful on anything you can. I can get +10 on anything youre only willing to go to +8 on.

Still waiting on those screenshots of items that have the abilities I listed at the same or higher values I can get in the new content.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Community Member

Default its time you just said rik you are right and trolled another forum

Dodge 10%

Resistance +10

Deadly +10

Accuracy +10

Lore 18%

DC +4 and higher

All tactics +14 (stunning, sunder, trip etc)

Show me pre expansion loot with this. This is not even a complete list.
    Lore on a rogue?????? do you wear a helmet to bed dude? Um no tac feat is necessary strength is scrapped now relic. Its dex to damage do research and learn plz. Stunning blow isn't working on EE. Neither is improved trip. If you want to knock enemies down its much mory effective with adrenaline don't need tac feats. Again owned

have dodge 8% on balizarde with a 31% max capped dodge don't need dodge 10%/
    You said you could get it, and failed.

Accuracy????????????? are fkn kidding me dude you really are a relic. wirh NO attack bonus item I hit every single time except on a 1. Completely unnecessary.
    Irrelevant, you said you can get it and you cant. Fail #2

Deadly yes but need a random loot gen with 2 augments and 1 item is nice goggles as I said.
    You said you could get it and you didn't. Fail #3

Resistance? My reflex saves are 76. will saves 54 and fortitude 58 3 more isn't going to make me change my gear.
    You said you could get it and you didn't. Fail #4

OH and BTW I can slot +10 resistance soon if I like. You have been again soooooooooooooooooooooo owned.
    And that frees me up an augment slot. Im still ahead by +2 in all stats, and now 2 saves, 6 damage, and 10 to hit.

Community Member

Default lol you clearly dont know how to build a rogue.

LOLWUT

I can augment anything you can. I can get +3 insightful on anything you can. I can get +10 on anything youre only willing to go to +8 on.

Still waiting on those screenshots of items that have the abilities I listed at the same or higher values I can get in the new content.
    please just stop you've been owned multiple times your f2p random loot gen is **** those suffixes are a joke oh and btw the gloves from FOT have lore so why would anyone give up gauntlets of immortality?

Lore on a rogue?????? do you wear a helmet to bed dude? Um no tac feat is necessary strength is scrapped now relic. Its dex to damage do research and learn plz. Stunning blow isn't working on EE. Neither is improved trip. If you want to knock enemies down its much mory effective with adrenaline don't need tac feats. Again owned
    I was naming abilities - I did not limit them to rogue.

Stunning blow works in EE, you just have to get it to ~70 or so. Most fighters and barbs are close - if they are wearing REAL endgame gear and not clinging to the level 25 past that is.

please just stop you've been owned multiple times your f2p random loot gen is **** those suffixes are a joke oh and btw the gloves from FOT have lore so why would anyone give up gauntlets of immortality?
    Those suffixes are a joke? Yet your toon wears them all, but just has lesser values....

If they were a joke you wouldn't be using them at all right?

Im clad in endgame, youre clad in midgame.

Community Member

Default Lol !!!

You said you could get it, and failed.

Irrelevant, you said you can get it and you cant. Fail #2

You said you could get it and you didn't. Fail #3

You said you could get it and you didn't. Fail #4

And that frees me up an augment slot. Im still ahead by +2 in all stats, and now 2 saves, 6 damage, and 10 to hit.
    see ya relic im done owning you you don't have good gear and your dwarven rogues suck. Please stop trolling and speaking about things you know nothing of. You wear a helmet to bed quite obviously random loot gen +10 doesn't get 2 augs nor will it get green so you aren't ahead at all you don't have the augs to be TOL. you have proven on this forum today that your toons are scrubs lol. See ya later dinosaur like relic like scrub

see ya relic im done owning you you don't have good gear and your dwarven rogues suck. Please stop trolling and speaking about things you know nothing of. You wear a helmet to bed quite obviously random loot gen +10 doesn't get 2 augs nor will it get green so you aren't ahead at all you don't have the augs to be TOL. you have proven on this forum today that your toons are scrubs lol. See ya later dinosaur like relic like scrub
    New random gen gets 2 augments, and it does drop with green, yellow, and colorless. You would know this if you were playing endgame.

I am now ahead by 2 in all stats, 2 saves, 2 dodge, and I can build a 40 umd rogue by level 16 when you claimed you cant do so by level 28.

Trinket planar focus. If you're using the CITW weapons yes. I just pulled a Seeker 10 lootgen trinket that is more useful.
    Goggles- Intricate field optics EE. Not best in slot. Deadly X goggles, Drow Goggles, etc.
    Helm -black dragon helm. Like he said, if they're sporting an insightful stat only.
    Armor -black dragon or cormyrian red dragon. Epic Red Dragon is still useful here, especially for low str rogues.
    Necklace-pendant of the stormreaver. EE Stolen Necklace. Slot with Cha +2. That is the best place for CHA 10/2
    Boots-treads of falling shadow EE. Still good.
    Rings-deceit and the ring of shadows EE. Shadows is a decent swap in. Displace clickies/blur makes the lesser less interesting, and the ghostly is taken care of by the boots. Swap for Skirmisher's Ring.
    bracers-twisting shade EE or manacles EE. Skirmisher's Bracers. Shade are swao ins, manacles are only if you don't have str 8.
    gloves-backstabbers EE. Augment with STR 8
    Cloak jeweled EE. Adamantine Wolf, Lootgen Deadly X of Accuracy X. Jeweled is entirely situational.
    Normally I don't agree with Chai. This time however.

That being said, you can find +10 STR belts of +45hp, and rarely find +11 of +50hp. By and large, that's a great belt for endgame. And it's lootgen.
    Last edited by Nightmanis; 09-07-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Community Member

Post please remember folks....

Those suffixes are a joke? Yet your toon wears them all, but just has lesser values....

If they were a joke you wouldn't be using them at all right?

Im clad in endgame, youre clad in midgame.
    please remember this all comes from a guy who builds dwarven rogues LMAO!! He thinks rogues need accuracy, lore, and dodge on generic loot gen ROFL !!! He didn't even know you could slot +10 or +3 augments. He says the planar focus is **** when there isn't even a random loot gen trinket he argues just to argue. Planar focus and webraid weapons till the best option unless you build around idol of fortune, which a rogue doesnt need because of balizarde and the red cormyrian. He also thinks rogues need 3 ac which is laughter. He cant name where he puts this so called charisma 10 item on his toons. He is arguing about a race he hasn't built yet (shadar-kai) He said that random loot gen armor was better than dragon armor ROFL. He says random loot gen is better than set bonuses from GH LOL. And as you can all tell he hasn't ever beat an EE or been in the new raid. Know what you cant augment and doesn't come on random loot gen? exceptional seeker/manslayer/blurry/lesser displacement/exceptional sneak attack/sneak attack/armor piercing/alacrity/+3 insightful stats/thunderstruck/spell absorption/inherent electrical resist/ elemental absorption 33%/ dr lawful/prr( stacking) dodge/ disable 20 search 20 spot 20 open lock 20 bluff 20 diplo 20/haggle 20/deception and the list goes on. You seriously should just stop posting now you have zero argument. You have AGAIN been weighed, measured and been found wanting

Community Member

Default seeker 10 comes on red cormyrian armor try again

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post

That being said, you can find +10 STR belts of +45hp, and rarely find +11 of +50hp. By and large, that's a great belt for endgame. And it's lootgen.
    seeker 10 cormyrian red do research TYVM

seeker 10 cormyrian red do research TYVM
    I have. If you're wearing the black armour, where do you put seeker.

Community Member

strengthe belt completely wasted dex to damage NUFF SAID DO REASEARCH tyvm

Community Member

Default I currently am wearing cormyrian red

I am wearing red black is an option in which case you could either be ranged rogue with pinion or you could try to figure a place to put seeker 10 but where please name the spot?

strengthe belt completely wasted dex to damage NUFF SAID DO REASEARCH tyvm
    If you're talking about dex to damage, and you're also talking about being able to slot +10 stats then your boot slots are completely wasted. Surefooted boots become better entirely. Also if you're in Shadowdancer the ghostly on the boots becomes wasted even more as you will be in wraith form the entire time.

I mean, if you would do just a small amount of research you would learn about some nice new items you can get.

I am wearing red black is an option in which case you could either be ranged rogue with pinion or you could try to figure a place to put seeker 10 but where please name the spot?
    Armour 13 Compass of Seeker 10. Soon as I can get a picture of mine I'll post it. Also being a ranged rogue with pinion, you would either give up 2 levels of rogue (and 5d6 sneak damage at the loss of the capstone and lvl 19) and be inable to use anything but the bow due to feat restraints. 20 seconds every 2 minutes is still a bad thing to build around as your sole form of dps.
    Last edited by Nightmanis; 09-07-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Community Member

Default boots might be an option

boots can be an option dex 10 seeker 10 for sure but you lose 1 green slot if you do that

Community Member

Default shadowdancer???????

If you're talking about dex to damage, and you're also talking about being able to slot +10 stats then your boot slots are completely wasted. Surefooted boots become better entirely. Also if you're in Shadowdancer the ghostly on the boots becomes wasted even more as you will be in wraith form the entire time.

I mean, if you would do just a small amount of research you would learn about some nice new items you can get.
    shadowdancer????? is not best for a rogue on EE. Im sorry but on EE you can only assassinate casters. Fury of the wild is a much better destiny for rogues. I crit 4500 in that destiny

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast