Default Looking for a group/server to restart playing EU eveinng playtime

I have 3 main toons on Sarlona between lvl 18-21, I have not respeced post enhancement, but really need a group to hang with as soloing is not so much fun at this level. PM if you have an active guild. I am willing to now change servers and start over!

Gilderon on Sarlona
    Last edited by skorpeon; 09-01-2013 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Lack of response and unable to delete this thread

Default I am still looking for a group EU based group

I really would like to group with some people and start playing good old D&D.

I am in a 50 guild on Sarlona as an officer (although our leader and 2nd have both been absent now 2 months). I was also on break myself but now feel the need to start again. The new loot and enhancement system introduction makes it seem like I wont really miss all that stuff I gathered over the last year. Let me know if you have a suggested server and or guild to join.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpeon View Post
    I really would like to group with some people and start playing good old D&D.

I am in a 50 guild on Sarlona as an officer (although our leader and 2nd have both been absent now 2 months). I was also on break myself but now feel the need to start again. The new loot and enhancement system introduction makes it seem like I wont really miss all that stuff I gathered over the last year. Let me know if you have a suggested server and or guild to join.
    Ah well met Skorpeon!

We are Tyrs Paladium, a no drama, no zerg guild on Ghallanda. We are a medium to large sized guild, but we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody. Camaraderie is king here. So if you are looking for a solid group of folks where you will not be just a number... or by yourself... maybe we could be a positive destination for ya!

Our guild promo thread:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-men-and-women!

Sending a pm as well, let me know what ya think ...

Les

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!