1) Epic hard can be solo'd by anything. ANYTHING.
2) Displacement, Tensers (BAB), dodge (everyone should have it), self heals... why not? Difference between that and the Juggernaut is mainly manyshot. Sorc's however have unlimited displacement, haste and buffs.
3) Standing works fine. How do I know? Running around with a melee wizard. Not to mention, sorc's have nothing to help them "bob and weave", nor "sting like a bee". Unless you air spec for wings, of course. As for stinging like a bee, you mean hitting like a truck?
4) Sorc's have nothing inherently lowering their survivability, aside from low hit die. That 80 hp isn't much to get over though.
5) Tukaw. Been done before, became popular(ish).
To OP: Do it if you want. You will have issues to overcome (not least the hysteria of silly pugs), but nothing insurmountable if you do it right
Oh, and I like 2x deathnips. I've got them lying around for my next TWF life.
Might even do a TWF sorc, just to laugh at sterotypes. (like that Sireth cleric I did. Good times.)