Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Community Member

Unhappy

I still get thrown back into the water when climbing out, repeatedly too. It seems to be tied in with high latency connections like I have. My friends who have similar network stats also complain of this.

Community Member

Way of the Clever Monkey gives no elemental resists, then gives 2/4/6 at higher levels, instead of 2/4/6/8.

Great Cleave procs TWF off-hand attacks for male humans, and not for female humans. I am not sure which of these is a bug, but I'm pretty sure one of them is.
    Yes, that seebs.
    Not having fun anymore? Learn to play, noob!

Quote Originally Posted by CThruTheEgo View Post
    I was playing my rogue tonight and had no problems getting sneak attacks with poison stance.
    Thanks for that, didn't know it was solved so will try using it again next time I play.

also to Cordovan although your reply to this thread is a simple and logical one. It is very appreciated. Just showing signs that you listen to the user community even when you can't say much yet or even can't promise anything solid does give a a positive feeling. I find it sometimes a pity that there is so little replies coming back to the many threads; It does give the impression that the company doesn't care about the user community . so please do this more. Also threads like:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...sing-and-Raids!
    are really appreciated I would love to see more of these.

Quote Originally Posted by seebs View Post
    Way of the Clever Monkey gives no elemental resists, then gives 2/4/6 at higher levels, instead of 2/4/6/8.

Great Cleave procs TWF off-hand attacks for male humans, and not for female humans. I am not sure which of these is a bug, but I'm pretty sure one of them is.

WAI: We all know women must make a sandwhich at all times with at least one hand.
    Veriden, Orien server: 27th life currently
    13druid/4fighter/2monk Completionist!

Sometimes when I log onto a character that character's AP's get *unspent* and I have to redo them. It has never been the whole total, often just the entire racial tree, but sometimes some of the other trees, and sometimes when I switch ED's or twists, bamm I have Action points to to spend. Funny thing this only happens sometimes not every time I log in a character or switch EDS/twists on that toon.

Dont know if this has been mentioned, but the + symbol next to my toons bar claims i have 1 less AP to use than i actually have (if i have 1 it doesnt show at all)
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    Anyone have more to add?
    My Shadar-Kai's enhancement ability "Gloom Stalker" just got added as an attribute to a weapon I was using!

The weapon description now contains a paragraph titled "Gloom Stalker" which contains text similar to or the same as the text of the enhancement itself. Apparently I now own a Gloom Stalker weapon.

The problem is, just like with the first round of Risia Icy Burst, the game re-calculated the ML of the weapon to include its new feature, raising it to ML 21 -- so I can't use it anymore!

The weapon was random lootgen, I think ML 14 originally.

Logging out and back in did not remove the paragraph nor solve the ML problem.

Note that this has not happened with the character's Risk and Reward dagger set.

Not reported as a bug yet, and I may do some testing first.

Community Member threefeetunder's Avatar

The Sweeping Strikes melee quarterstaff attack from the Acrobat tree doesn't break you out of stealth when used in stealth.

The Thunderstone alchemical trap attack from the Mechanic tree doesn't actually daze enemies on a failed save (the debuff is there, but the enemies still move around and attack you) edit: it seems to blind them instead

Sting of the ninja does not work with flame scimitars from the druids flame blade spell.

sting of the ninja does not work with wolf form unarmed attacks (despite them doing slashing damage)

@op : can you space out the different bugs shown in your post? it's kinda tough to read them when they're all bunched up like that.
    Last edited by threefeetunder; 09-05-2013 at 08:00 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kwyjibo_lol View Post
    I still get thrown back into the water when climbing out, repeatedly too. It seems to be tied in with high latency connections like I have. My friends who have similar network stats also complain of this.
    That bug has been here since the beginning and will be here forever.
    Zaphear(Completionist), Lugziurious, Lugzmeat Shield, Lugzii, Lugziii, Lugzsing Measong - De Profundis

Manyshot causes client slowdown (the typical "slideshow effect"). I'm guessing it's the AA enhancement soul magic, which spams the render queue up with that sp icon. I could be wrong though, I'm too lazy to redo my enhancements at the moment. Please fix/optimize this case.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Another patch to Update 19 is being worked on, but it's too early to talk about when it'll be ready to go.
    I have a human with sentinels dragon mark and took new enhancments to greater to have my epic Chimaras Fang keep its +10BUT only end up at +8 Is there a opps thetre?

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Theirs a long delay between improved feint and it actually taking effect, moving during this delay or taking any action causes it to fail.

Whirlwind Attack does it animation twice if this is WAI than its only proccing once, if its not WAI intended please have it only animate once as its a really long animation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

I have a kensei thrower halfling build and I noticed a problem with the crits on this character. I have the imp crit throwing feat, also imp crit slashing. In the kensei tree, there's no focus for thrown weapons, they are all scattered with the other weapons. The throwing axes are in the axes section so I went all the way with axes. When I test with a normal greataxe, I crit from 18-20 (even if it displays 19-20, this is a display issue from what I could see) when I test with a throwing axe, I crit only on 19-20. I also took the master thrower enhancement , that one is also not working with the throwing axe. With both these enhancements, I should crit from 17-20.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy1 View Post
    Master thrower is currently bugged such that it does not work at all. Keen edge not working on throwing weapons appears to be another bug, as it does not work on my monk's throwing stars or daggers.
    Guild I'm one of a kind, Khyber (Originally from Riedra)
    Current Crew: Raika ~ Carolanne ~ Sulthania ~ Yasminne ~ Zazette
    Semi-Retired Crew: Rosanna ~ Venusia ~ Coriza ~ Carelle
    Retired Crew: Alexandra ~ Samara ~ Zaretta ~ Katina ~ Nathalya ~ Kristina ~ Nausikaa ~ Carietta ~ Isabella ~ Zyvorra ~ Hetoff
    Guild The Ashen, Khyber
    Retired Crew: Zazumi

Brissy Australia(u wouldn't know where the real town was)

the WW attack bug is an old one and monks unarmed fighting are the only ones that get it to work.

I had a broken rogue/fighter that tried the WW attack path.
    Sigh

All characters in a party have to be the same level in order to enter dungeons and to recall out again, so for example say there is yourself at level 7 doing a level 7 quest and your guild mate has just TR'd (so level 1) you at level 7 will not be able to go in to any dungeon or recall out from an existing dungeon due to "all players must meet the level requirements to enter" warning message (for which I will take a screen shot at some point). If this is WAI then it is beyond stupid and causes me and my guild mates no end of hassles just because we want to talk to each other!

Stoner81.

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Druid and Arty pets are still using old style enhancements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    All characters in a party have to be the same level in order to enter dungeons and to recall out again, so for example say there is yourself at level 7 doing a level 7 quest and your guild mate has just TR'd (so level 1) you at level 7 will not be able to go in to any dungeon or recall out from an existing dungeon due to "all players must meet the level requirements to enter" warning message (for which I will take a screen shot at some point). If this is WAI then it is beyond stupid and causes me and my guild mates no end of hassles just because we want to talk to each other!

Stoner81.
    It's more than that. I ran into that message in Wizking the other day. The entire party was 13-14; I was last to enter and a hire had been popped. Had a guildie and another player run into the same thing in LoD, again entering last and after a hire had been brought out.

I'd bet it's an unintended consequence of fixing the "heroics entering epics" exploit.

Lightning traps are not rendering on most (all?) clients. Audio is there, damage is there, saves are there but the bolts are not seen (VoN, Fleshmakers, PoP, etc.)

Kensei who are centered with an alternate weapon are not centered on log-in (the monk uncentered seems to process first, you have to swap to a traditional monk weapon and then back to go into stance).
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Couple bugs I stumbled on in Tharashk Arena.
    1. Door to shrine opened during my fight with the trolls, then closed when I had defeated them all. It never opened again after.
    2. Not sure what exactly is causing it, but the arena fights are triggering prematurely. The next round begins before all the enemies are defeated. I hit orange alert when I had to fight the combined wave and I had three Fury-Horn Shamans and a Mudwallow Ogre Mage when I was fighting Deadheart.
    It was an epic hard solo on a level 25 monk, if that's relevant.

Watchful Eye uses the Spot skill to find traps, not the Search skill as the description suggests.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast